Angela Rayner

On the subject of selling council homes there’s a huge council estate near me. It was the most awful dive before people started buying the homes and looking after them. So after a few years it was mostly a very decent place to live.

The issue with the policy, not corrected by any government since was not to replace them

Sponsored Links
She may not be out of the woods yet.....

Tories are so desperate.

Poor things

However, in a fresh statement released on Wednesday, a spokesperson for the force said: "We have received a complaint regarding our decision not to investigate an allegation and are in the process of reassessing this decision.

"The complainant will be updated with the outcome of the reassessment in due course

Sponsored Links
Who cares It’s £1500 if she is guilty
Who cares? No political shame then - I thought they were the party of high morals? Like Brexit, all you think about is the bottom line.

Last edited:
Who cares

It’s £1500 if she is guilty

Tories are getting a pasting and they are desperate, highly amusing.

No doubt you will vote for the crooks

The voters who she and her party say they represent. The ones that haven't one of those pots to have a píss in. The ones who if had £1500 quid in their bank would spend it very carefully.

No political shame then - I thought they were the party of high morals? Like Brexit, all you think about is the bottom line.
Angela Rayner should be looked into and fined if she has done wrong, but it’s not a front page story

Govt spaffing £600 on Rwanda plan while their mates make loads of money out of Rwanda contracts….that’s a front page story.

Two ex-Tory donors to profit from £6.4million Home Office contract for Rwanda plan​

A pair of wealthy former Tory donors are set to profit from a multi-million Home Office contract to practice forcing asylum seekers onto planes heading to Rwanda

Angela Rayner should be looked into and fined if she has done wrong, but it’s not a front page story

Govt spaffing £600 on Rwanda plan while their mates make loads of money out of Rwanda contracts….that’s a front page story.

Two ex-Tory donors to profit from £6.4million Home Office contract for Rwanda plan​

A pair of wealthy former Tory donors are set to profit from a multi-million Home Office contract to practice forcing asylum seekers onto planes heading to Rwanda

Is this what they mean when they talk about 'whataboutery’? Changing the subject of the topic and offering up non-related happenings to try to protect the subject of topic? It’s like saying, yeah, she's been deceitful but not as deceitful as xxxxxx… as if that cancels out her deceit. If I were like some on here, I’d now be repeating 'Labour dog, woof woof' after every post Notch makes.

It’s not £1500, that would be her best case. It’s more like £10k with interest and fines.

This one is back in the news, not because of the crime ( a bit of tax evasion possibly) but the cover up.

It’s a quirk of getting married, that she lost the right to call the property her home when she sold it for capital gains tax purposes.

I don’t think anyone believes she and her new hubby lived in separate houses.

The voters who she and her party say they represent. The ones that haven't one of those pots to have a píss in. The ones who if had £1500 quid in their bank would spend it very carefully.
What you mean is you as a right wing Tory want them to care about it.
This corrupt govt want them to care about

Those voters care about not being to have their heating on, not being able to afford food, being on an NHS waiting list to get treated.

Those voters all want this corrupt Conservative government out of office.

Bod, I’ve not seen you once criticise this govt for wasting billions on PPE contracts, £600m wasted on Rwanda scheme or any other bit of Tory vested self interest.

Yet you care about £1500

Utter hypocrisy

Is this what they mean when they talk about 'whataboutery’? Changing the subject of the topic and offering up non-related happenings to try to protect the subject of topic? It’s like saying, yeah, she's been deceitful but not as deceitful as xxxxxx… as if that cancels out her deceit. If I were like some on here, I’d now be repeating 'Labour dog, woof woof' after every post Notch makes.
You’ve never ever criticised the Tory govt for wasting billions on PPE contract or £600 m on Rwanda scheme.

You just care about £1500, because it deflects from your teams corruption

You are a complete and utter hypocrite.

Who cares

It’s £1500 if she is guilty

So its fine if she is in the wrong because the fine is low?

Odd position to have

I have absolutely no opinion on this persons position regarding this "claim" as there is not enough information in the public domain to make a decision on.

Murdochat has never ever criticised this govt for wasting billions on PPE contracts.

But he is getting his knickers in a twist over £1500

Utter hypocrisy from Murdochat.

Sponsored Links
Back