Angled outlet pipe on W/C

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Need to replace a W/C pan which has been in for god knows how many years, the current outlet on the pan points left as you look at the pan to connect to the soil pipe which comes straight out a concrete floor a few inches and has a coller on it to take the multikwik.

My problem is I can not locate a pan with this outlet anywhere, any ideas?

the soil stack it quite a way forward from the wall and site slightly to the left of the current pan, If I have to use a pan with a straight outlet not sure how I can double back the waste pipe at a real tight angle to go into the stack.

Also worried that by putting a few angles on it would lead to blockages..

Any advice?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the quick reply, have looked at these and not sure it will be long enough to go from outlet and back to the soil pipe, do you think it will be ok to use one of these from the pan and if not long enough use a 90degree pan connector out of the soil stack and connect together?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back