ANIMAL CRUELTY OF THE WORST KIND

I saw the video of the dogs being skinned alive in China and it affected me for a long time. Anyone who thinks they are 'hard' and think that animal cruelty is some kind of joke, should watch this video, try googling it. But be warned, it's not nice.

I've seen similar videos and I can assure you they have a similar effect on me.

It seems to me that only humans have evolved a capacity to be so cruel.

Sponsored Links
I am glad that you have both seen those heinous videos where a poor dog is completely skinned from head to tail, including his complete face, and his eyes are still wide open and moving, he is so far into pain that he is unable to even cry, and then takes his last breath (RIP my little friend) men are so evil.

there is a permanent solution to this carnage, euthanise every dog and a cat so they are completely in extinct and then us humans won't have none to torture, animals are very important to our survival, and we should owe our respect and gratitude to them.

I am pretty sure animals have the capacity to curse, and what we see now a super hurricane in that part of the world where dogs are killed and eaten, where animals are given no respect, bring more on I would say. Punish those evil societies, normally I would send some money to DEC appeal for such disasters, this time, I won't and send some more money to PETA.

When that tsunami hit Japan I was hoping it devastated the fishing village where they entrap and murder hundreds of dolphin, a sort of poetic justice.

If you don't subscribe to Peta, you don't receive their news magazine with the likes of Pammy Anderson covered with only a few lettuce leaves.

Mrs Pred was telling me about that cook, Gorden Ramsey, I can't stand the guy!! http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/video-cruelty-chef-gordon-ramsays-2688593

Sponsored Links
Why are people so surprised when we are shown to be cruel to animals?

Let's not forget also that animals are eaten alive in the wild. Tough world.

Leave all the pity and sentimental clap trap for teenage girls who would enjoy being a veggie for a couple of years. The real world I'm afraid is cruel but necessary if people want to eat cheap food.

Hands up anyone if they mind if the cost of food quadruples? Otherwise keep your hands down and turn a blind eye.

Leave all the pity and sentimental clap trap for teenage girls who would enjoy being a veggie for a couple of years. The real world I'm afraid is cruel but necessary if people want to eat cheap food.

Hands up anyone if they mind if the cost of food quadruples? Otherwise keep your hands down and turn a blind eye.

Who said I was surprised, I was shocked beyond belief, this is no way to treat animals even for our food, in the least you could kill them with more humane methods with far less pain than these barbaric methods they use, do you really think animals don't curse people?

If you look in the Bible, Genesis 4.10 The Lord said to Cain, "why have you killed your brother, why have you done this terrible thing, Your brother's blood is crying out to me from the ground like a voice calling for revenge"

So what happened in Philippines in the last couple of days , total destruction of property and many loss of human lives, if that is not revenge of animals suffering in pain then what is it? Oh yes it is a weater phenomenon!

the dog being skinned alive video is not all it seems. a Swedish animal rights group visited china and paid extra to have the man skin it while alive. the unedited video has audio where locals are asking "you are going to skin it alive? " in disbelief. they do skin dogs but not alive, there is no reason to. be very wary of what animal rights groups claim as they have form for this

That's a typical post from you on this subject. Must make you feel hard or something.
Subjecting any animal to being skinned alive is totally unnecessary.
What makes you think food will quadruple in price if dogs are not skinned alive?

I don't know how they treat animals is Staffordshire but here in the province we have very strict guidelines regarding the treatment of animals.
Just a few weeks ago a haulier was unloading livestock at the abbotoir and was beating them with a stick. An official at the plant noticed this and forwarded his details to the USPCA and banned him from ever setting foot on their premises.

I just hope the Philippines hurricane wasn't the curse of the animals, looking at news today, the whole place is devastated, no food and no water, children starving, so I did what a good hearted person must do as a duty to a fellow human, and I just hope they don't ****in torture animals, I sent a donation today to DEC appeal

People who tell me how I love animals over humans, should put their money where their mouth is and ****in do better than I could, donate £100 or more if you have any balls for humans over animals! So I donated £100 towards DEC appeal and I only donated $50 towards PETA.

Oh here we go again, it never stops surprising me any more, what a brave man, picking up helpless puppies and battering them to death, so my guess is the next big hurricane might strike China, (I hope so) as even the onlookers did not do Nothing! to stop this cruelty, so i just hope, another hurricane is well over due, yes in China, that's the nature of humans for you, what a son of a bitch!

Humans do not need saving i recon. what a sickening being on this planet earth.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...icid=maing-grid7|uk|dl3|sec1_lnk2&pLid=222418

and I just hope they don't **** torture animals.
You seriously think they will have the energy or the inclination to torture animals?
They will kill and eat anything that comes near, whether that be strangling, slitting its throat or clubbing. Whatever is the simplest way in order to get it into their stomachs.

Feeding themselves and their children will mean animals will die. Get over it.

God put animals on this earth to feed us humans.

However he left us to decide how to slaughter them.

We haven't always had humane methods available to us. :rolleyes:

I will have to have a word with God, why why why? I wish he had made everyone eat grass including humans, there is ample supply of grass without having to plant and harvesting it! God needs to redesign earthly things! :rolleyes:

I think we should try to stop cruelty to humans before we worry too much about animals.
You say that like it’s an ‘either/or’ Freddy? If that was the case you may as well say never help animals, for humans will almost always be at loggerheads with each other over something or other.

Well no! We must help both; and we can. Someone once said you can judge a country or person by the way they treat animals. That’s not far off the mark IMHO.

Sponsored Links
Back