ANIMAL CRUELTY OF THE WORST KIND

I will have to have a word with God, why why why? I wish he had made everyone eat grass including humans, there is ample supply of grass without having to plant and harvesting it! God needs to redesign earthly things! :rolleyes:

Why? maybe because animals evolved to predate on other living organisms, no god involved. It is somewhat comforting though, to know that a man of your intellect is imbued with a notion that there is a god watching your being and demands you be kind and loving.

Sponsored Links
I will have to have a word with God, why why why? I wish he had made everyone eat grass including humans, there is ample supply of grass without having to plant and harvesting it! God needs to redesign earthly things! :rolleyes:

Why? maybe because animals evolved to predate on other living organisms, no god involved. It is somewhat comforting though, to know that a man of your intellect is imbued with a notion that there is a god watching your being and demands you be kind and loving.

thanks for the nice words, yes I firmly believe in a God, I have had my proof, sadly if you haven't had yours, or are not convinced, then that is sad, nothing more I could do to help or convince you.

My proofs came firstly by blindly having a faith in a God from the time I was a child, and continued with this blind faith until I grew up and became wiser of the real world, studied and learned science, and then started to ask questions, so many that the answer was not forth coming, yet the Bible and other holy books were not convincing enough, so I put God to test, I asked through his alleged son Jesus to do a few things for me, and I was amazed, totally amazed, and fully convinced that just by uttering a few words in my mind, the outcome was convincing and real, so I have no doubt that God exists, and that Jesus is real saviour of mankind.

But sadly I do not think it would work for those who lack this blind faith to begin with, or chose not to believe in this blind faith as they are expecting the proof first, so how else you could put God to test if you did not have faith to begin with? to be convincing enough of his existence or presence.

Things I asked Jesus to perform for me for instance in one incident was to please clear the skies of all clouds so that I could start using my brand new telescope to see the stars, I had been waiting patiently for so long since I bought it, and yet each time I peeked at the skies they were full of clouds, so in the end I asked for his intervention, and he cleared the skies within minutes, all off western hemisphere for long enough until I was worn out watching the stars, then all of a sudden as if by magic, the whole sky was blanketed with clouds!

The above is a true experience, and the way the sky was cleared as if there was a clear divide between the Western hemisphere, and the Eastern Hemisphere, and my telescope was positioned under a tree so that I could only view the western hemisphere.

This one experience I could not dismiss as a fluke!

I understand God is unseen, not seeable by us, he is there somewhere or probably everywhere, if you have a faith in him (yes blind faith) and then you can count on him. If you then needed his help, I am sure he wouldn't let you down, but I am glad I was qualified for his help as I had a blind faith in him to begin with.

I even have a feeling that one day when I am dead, that is when I will be able to see him spiritually as my spirit (soul) would directly interact with his energy, and I will be able to face God, present myself before him, answer all his question what i did and why, and face any consequences of my bad actions. or be rewarded for my good actions. decent into higher life, or in another dimension, who knows what is to come? must be good as no one has come back yet to tell the tail, apart from NDE people who have described God as being real in that spiritual world.

the dog being skinned alive video is not all it seems. a Swedish animal rights group visited china and paid extra to have the man skin it while alive. the unedited video has audio where locals are asking "you are going to skin it alive? " in disbelief. they do skin dogs but not alive, there is no reason to. be very wary of what animal rights groups claim as they have form for this

The video I saw as not one dog but a whole pile of them. And even if it was one, it's one too many.

I saw the video of the dogs being skinned alive in China and it affected me for a long time. Anyone who thinks they are 'hard' and think that animal cruelty is some kind of joke, should watch this video, try googling it. But be warned, it's not nice.

I agree completely, it's extremely cruel, brutal, and deplorable. However, my point is..... fur farmers DONT skin the animals alive - its dangerous to themselves and takes longer. Animal rights people visited China and PAID extra to have a fur farmer to do it alive so they could video it and use it for propaganda.

http://www.furcommission.com/peta-admits-skinned-alive-is-a-myth-and-slander-chinese/

Sponsored Links
:eek: it's like a crazy game show on here lately "how many threads can you bring god into" :rolleyes:

Mr AJ, God is integral part of everyone's life even if those who don't actually believe, and I have absolutely nothing against them because I know just like them i was also seeking real evidence, but i found mine.

What is a real evidence? it can come in many shapes and sizes and just like Higgs Boson, no one has actually seen it directly with their eyes, but scientist saw its effect on a cathode ray tube screen, my evidence came in the form of my requirement being met that I asked Jesus to fulfill. That is sufficient for me to say that after all there is something up there! :)

I saw the video of the dogs being skinned alive in China and it affected me for a long time. Anyone who thinks they are 'hard' and think that animal cruelty is some kind of joke, should watch this video, try googling it. But be warned, it's not nice.

I agree completely, it's extremely cruel, brutal, and deplorable. However, my point is..... fur farmers DONT skin the animals alive - its dangerous to themselves and takes longer. Animal rights people visited China and PAID extra to have a fur farmer to do it alive so they could video it and use it for propaganda.

http://www.furcommission.com/peta-admits-skinned-alive-is-a-myth-and-slander-chinese/[/QUOTE]

I am not ruling out the fact that the dog may have been struck with a heavy blow to his head, and then instead of waiting for it to die completely, they started to skin him while he was passed out, so by the time the dog came around he was already skinned from head to tail, and it makes a very gruesome viewing, the dog died shortly afterwords, i have no doubt that a dog is capable of understanding human commands, we know people who keep dogs, their dogs understand most English commands and likewise I am sure dogs in China must understand chinese and so may even be aware of what the humans were subjecting him to, i.e. knocking a heavy blow to his head and afterwords stripped him of all his fur and skin, needless to say the curse that dog must utter whilst dieing.

MFL, i would wager if we all on this forum bought a lottery ticket & asked JC to give us a winning ticket there would be at least one winner, if you want to believe in god please do so quietly, I get more than enough rantings from my sister who is in the "Truth" I don't force Santa Claus on you!

MFL, i would wager if we all on this forum bought a lottery ticket & asked JC to give us a winning ticket there would be at least one winner, if you want to believe in god please do so quietly, I get more than enough rantings from my sister who is in the "Truth" I don't force Santa Claus on you!

Good to know you have someone in your close family who knows the truth, and as for Santa Clause, please don't bring one near me, I will rip his beard off, cause they are all fake underneath! ha ha. My respect to your sis. ;)

http://www.furcommission.com/peta-admits-skinned-alive-is-a-myth-and-slander-chinese/[/QUOTE]

I understand what you are saying Cajar, I wouldn't trust an animal rights group any more than I would the guy with the knife. However, someone wass till prepared to do it for cash.

Sponsored Links
Back