Annke kit direct connect to camera for image setup

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Annke N48PAW POE Kit with four 5mp cameras. I recall when I first got it I could connect to the cameras via a URL shortcut within the NVR remote app. Now cant seem to see them anymore in camera mgmt.

Ideally I would like to configure camera direct without climbing into loft and signing into NVR directly. Reason is mainly the camera internal settings are a lot more configurable.

Obviously my NVR is connected to my home network but assigns its own internal IP addresses. Is there anyway I can connect to the cameras via url/port .?? SADP tool works if camera is on my home lan with same IP but not when trying to go across the NVR lan. Would move all cameras to home lan , but they are all POE and rely on the NVR.

As mentioned I am sure there was something when I first got the kit , but just cant find it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks J

Sponsored Links
I've no experience of that particular make, but the remote app should be able to control camera settings.

Is your URL shortcut directing to an IP on your LAN, or is it going to a remote server somewhere? If the latter then it could be that the server has been discontinued. It happens with the cheaper brands.

There is a way of accessing cameras directly using an ethernet connection between a PC and a spare camera port on the NVR, but it involves changing Windows settings and I'd be reluctant to suggest doing that. If you are confident playing with Windows you will probably know what I mean.

Hi Sal, thanks for reply. I can still remotely connect to NVR on my internal home network using IE browser on PC. From here I can look at all settings views etc . I'm assuming that's what refer to , as the mobile app has nothing in it. When connected remotely I am sure I used to see a pass through URL on the camera management settings tab . Last column in the below image. Just can't remember how I activated it. Used to click link and it would take me direct to internal camera settings . From there could adjust shutter speed, iso, etc .
MyqKKbt5GZpK2EGF6

Not familiar with that manufacturer, but does it not have an option for "Virtual Host" like Hikvision? It may be hidden within the network settings when logged in through the web browser on the recorder. That will enable the direct URL to individual cameras for additional programming. Chances are Hikvision are the OEM for Annke so it should be in there somewhere...

Sponsored Links
Not familiar with that manufacturer, but does it not have an option for "Virtual Host" like Hikvision? It may be hidden within the network settings when logged in through the web browser on the recorder. That will enable the direct URL to individual cameras for additional programming. Chances are Hikvision are the OEM for Annke so it should be in there somewhere...

Scott, you are a star.. Annke does indeed have the virtual Host setting , All sorted now with full camera access through URL access via specific port . Thanks for the response.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back