Another Farage thread .........

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Let's not talk about how he and he viritually he alone got us out of the EU, I'm saying that because I can't recall any other politician been any where near as vociferous as he was in criticising the EU and fighting to get us out.......Obviously the majority of the population agreed with him.

My question is this why does he generate such loathing in the remainers and the like ?

He raised points that I dont see people countering with facts ...........and regarding his poster with the streams of migrants ........was it misrepresenting the situation .......Not really Google migrants in europe and do an image search ..........His poster represented what's happening. .......deny it dislike it .......It doesn't matter it's the reality .......

Sponsored Links
I don't like him - he was the face of a party that attracted some idiots, yes, and some racists too.

'Bongo Bongo Land' comment is not what you want to hear from UKIP MEP Godfrey Bloom etc.
No place in today's society.

I don't like him - he was the face of a party that attracted some idiots, yes, and some racists too.

'Bongo Bongo Land' comment is not what you want to hear from UKIP MEP Godfrey Bloom etc.

I agree inasmuch that he should have been more careful and kept perhaps more control of the members, but I still like him in himself.
He did show balls.

Sponsored Links

I agree inasmuch that he should have been more careful and kept perhaps more control of the members, but I still like him in himself.
He did show balls.
Yeah, fair enough - he always seems happy or perhaps that coz he's always a pint in his hand?!! Grins - I would be too!
Agree with he should've kept much tighter controls of members. Sadly he didn't and left himself to be the face of a dodgy party and that also will be his lasting legacy, as well as Brexit.

..Yes,

he did himself no favours with who he let in.
Lack of hindsight really.

Indeed, and despite Godfrey being a close personal friend of Nigel, Nigel had Godfrey removed from the party.. UKIP is the only party who will not permit former members of the BNP or National Front to join...It is such a pity they permitted several washed up Tories to join

He dipped his toe and then retreated. Brave man.......
Over twenty years fully immersed is hardly dipping his toe... He has presented the Government with the wishes of the majority, it is for the elected government to carry out our wishes.... Seems that the original PM ran back to mummy having a hissy fit, leaving a woman to sort things out for him

Sponsored Links
Back