Another locked thread

Sponsored Links
Any thread containing a course cowboy or Google Warriors will soon go t.ts up!!!
The above think they know more than experienced, highly trained & fully qualified time-served Tradesmen.

Agile obviously asked for the thread to be locked so he didn't have to answer my question regarding the 10:1 turndown ratio.

Sponsored Links
The only thread I was watching was that one. It's just a puzzle how anyone has the audacity to give advice when they've not actually done the job or have achieved a decent level of proficiency. A bit of self-effacement would not go amiss. Like your humour Adam:sneaky:

That's how I found them!

Can you imagine reading a book on car mechanics, not having worked on a car yourself, then telling someone how to do a job on a car because a mechanic once ripped you off and some are cowboys?

The only thread I was watching was that one. It's just a puzzle how anyone has the audacity to give advice when they've not actually done the job or have achieved a decent level of proficiency. A bit of self-effacement would not go amiss. Like your humour Adam:sneaky:

VC you're just worried that we're all going to be able to match your 10:1 turndown!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, thank you. If IG have a great idea that wasn't patented I'm sure we'd look to copy it. You're missing my point though about google warriors.

I didn't miss it D you're totally correct.

Those that can do. Those that can't bull5hit to those that don't know any better ;)

Perhaps it was locked for a very good reason. Unfortunately, we don't know why because the mods don't tell us.

Why?

With this forum, I'm always left with a feeling of a hidden agenda.
I can't put my finger on it, but there's something there!!

It is not obvious exactly why it has been locked. It was generally a good thread. Even though the OP seemed fixated on flow rates rather than return temperatures.

But I asked Steel to assist the OP using his experience with Vaillant ABVs.

Instead of helping the OP, he launched into his usual tirade with about five abusive posts mostly directed against me.

He must be very jealous of me!

I do not respond to off topic questions to me because that is contrary to forum etiquette.

In any case they are only being asked to be provocative towards me, not for any wish to know. In fact Steel thinks that he knows everything so would never need to ask me anything!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back