Another MP stabbed - Sir David Amess in Leigh-on-Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition, knife crime includes possession.
As relatively more non-white youths are stopped and searched, especially in London, it is inevitable that more non-white youths will be found with knives.
That alone will seriously skew the results.

"there were 6 stop and searches for every 1,000 White people, compared with 54 for every 1,000 Black people"
https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures...e-and-the-law/policing/stop-and-search/latest

Nine times more non-white stop and search operations.

Sponsored Links
It looks like you're having a wild rant, so wild that your words are typed faster than your brain can think.
Oh that hurt :D you must be feeling pretty superior right now, that's the spirit.

Still trying to work out if you're just a troll or..., you don't seem to have any depth of opinion.

Oh that hurt :D you must be feeling pretty superior right now, that's the spirit.

Still trying to work out if you're just a troll or..., you don't seem to have any depth of opinion.
And you don't seem to have a substantive argument because you're obviously incapable of presenting any argument of any description.

As relatively more non-white youths are stopped and searched, especially in London, it is inevitable that more non-white youths will be found with knives.

"there were 6 stop and searches for every 1,000 White people, compared with 54 for every 1,000 Black people"
https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures...e-and-the-law/policing/stop-and-search/latest

You read a link above that shows two thirds of knife crime in London, is committed by black and non-white people.

Then you're saying actually no it's only because they stopped and search more..wait what if they may possibly be using the above statistic to search more of said groups that have statistically proven to commit more knife crime, and in turn discovered that is the case.

My god you are hard work. Same old drum any statistical evidence you don't like is in your mind turned into racial hatred rhetoric.

Get in the real world.

Sponsored Links
And you don't seem to have a substantive argument because you're obviously incapable of presenting any argument of any description.

At least i have a valid opinion and reasons behind it, thankyou young lady lad or whatever you perceive yourself to be in modern society . Yours is a hollow void of thinly veiled anti white waffle. (see what i did there)

You read a link above that shows two thirds of knife crime in London, is committed by black and non-white people.

Then you're saying actually no it's only because they stopped and search more..wait what if they may possibly be using the above statistic to search more of said groups that have statistically proven to commit more knife crime, and in turn discovered that is the case.

My god you are hard work. Same old drum any statistical evidence you don't like is in your mind turned into racial hatred rhetoric.

Get in the real world.
So it's a self-predicting and proving policy.
We think that more children are responsible for carrying toys, so lets target children to identify how many are carrying toys, compared to the rest of the population. As we're sure it's mostly children, we'll stop 9 times more children than any others.
Wowee! Look, there are 9 times more children carrying toys than the rest of the population, We told you so!

Do you not see the obvious flaw in the process?

So it's a self-predicting and proving policy.
We think that more children are responsible for carrying toys, so lets target children to identify how many are carrying toys, compared to the rest of the population. As we're sure it's mostly children, we'll stop 9 times more children than any others.
Wowee! Look, there are 9 times more children carrying toys than the rest of the population, We told you so!

Do you not see the obvious flaw in the process?

But if we discovered certain groups weren't carrying toys we'd focus our efforts less on them and focus on the more probable ones. As opposed to searching statistically proven groups not to carry unnecessarily(waste of time!!) just to appease the group poised there waiting to grasp the racism card every fking time we interact with non white people. And there lies the problem.

No you don't see it that's the problem.

When i was a lad i was stopped quite a few times by police, because of my appearance and how i liked to dress, and i did hang out with some dodgy kids and we did dress similar. And hey i don't blame the Police at all because most of the time we were up to no good ok they were more than me of course. And many times my Dad would say 'dont go moaning to me son stop dressing like a road boy or whatever it was then and you won't get tugged so often'. (so to speak).

I don't care who what when if there are groups proven to commit violence they need to be stopped, if that includes people in my family good they shouldn't be out there harming any other human being.

But if we discovered certain groups weren't carrying toys we'd focus our efforts less on them and focus on the more probable ones. As opposed to searching statistically proven groups not to carry unnecessarily(waste of time!!) just to appease the group poised there waiting to grasp the racism card every fking time we interact with non white people. And there lies the problem.

No you don't see it that's the problem.

When i was a lad i was stopped quite a few times by police, because of my appearance and how i liked to dress, and i did hang out with some dodgy kids and we did dress similar. And hey i don't blame the Police at all because most of the time we were up to no good ok they were more than me of course. And many times my Dad would say 'dont go moaning to me son stop dressing like a road boy or whatever it was then and you won't get tugged so often'. (so to speak).

I don't care who what when if there are groups proven to commit violence they need to be stopped, if that includes people in my family good they shouldn't be out there harming any other human being.
Obviously you cannot or will not see the flaw in the policy.
You're obsessed with accusing others of alleging racism: "waiting to grasp the racism card every fking time", " by being labelled a racist", " turned into racial hatred rhetoric.", "reach for the racist term", "Look everyone he's a racist!!", "instantly reach for the R card", "tagging people as racists", etc.
I suggest you calm yourself down, and go look for specific instances of anyone being accused of being a racist.
When you find an instance, present a calm and considered argument instead of the wild ranting that is your normal comment.

Someone who used to post here (cough, cough) said Transam was racist for taking the p*ss out of the French and I was racist for pointing out that the French are not a race.

The suspect is British. He may have Somali heritage but some of the comments on here are incredibly unhelpful.
Yes it seems that he was inspired by Islamic extremists. But born and bred in the uk

his dad was a senior official to a Somali PM and regarded as a pillar of the community in the uk

it’s no defence of the suspect but rants on here are way off the truth

indeed, the police were tasked to reduce knife crime, so they targeted the areas and communities where the knife crime was most prevalent. There does seem to be a high percentage of stabbings being black on black.

indeed, the police were tasked to reduce knife crime, so they targeted the areas and communities where the knife crime was most prevalent. There does seem to be a high percentage of stabbings being black on black.
So you can't see the flaw in the policy either?
The police had a suspicion, so they went out looking for evidence to confirm their suspicion.
Oh. what a surprise, they employed methods to confirm their suspicions. It probably happens a lot.
What part of stopping 9 times more non-white people, than white people, do you not get?
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the police intentionally included knife possession within the category of knife crime to prove their suspicions. After all the Met are undoubtedly racist.
What on earth makes you think that their data collection is not racist?

So you can't see the flaw in the policy either?
The police had a suspicion, so they went out looking for evidence to confirm their suspicion.
Oh. what a surprise, they employed methods to confirm their suspicions. It probably happens a lot.
What part of stopping 9 times more non-white people, than white people, do you not get?
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the police intentionally included knife possession within the category of knife crime to prove their suspicions. After all the Met are undoubtedly racist.
What on earth makes you think that their data collection is not racist?
Racism is a thing of the past - I doubt it exists in any significant form anywhere in the UK now. I suspect the term is mostly used now when someone isn't getting their own way.

Racism is a thing of the past - I doubt it exists in any significant form anywhere in the UK now. I suspect the term is mostly used now when someone isn't getting their own way.
Racism is a thing of the past? It's a major influence in where society has reached to date, and it remains a large part of society's problems, still influencing justice, education, health, wealth, etc.
You're welcome to your doubts and suspicions. They might not be correct. I suggest you embrace that possibility to avoid disappointment.

any way back on subject

latest report was that the fruit cake was a loner , and had been planning said attack for a good while ?

he was also not on the MI5 watch list

although several props have been raided ( apparently)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back