Another MP stabbed - Sir David Amess in Leigh-on-Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
The murderer will without doubt be a cannabis smoker, but that, of course will be nothing to do with the murder as cannabis is such a peaceful drug. Move along, nothing to see.

Sponsored Links
Ali Harbi Ali, is the man charged with the murder
Sounds like a Jelly Baby..... unfortunately he's anything but.

Apparently the fruit cake was referred to the governments prevent scheme a few years back

Says the person that labels anybody who believes in God an idiot, anyone that has a Covid jab a sheeple and anyone who has taken help from the government a spiv. Very tolerant.
People have a right to believe in an imaginary friend...

People who choose not to question what gets jabbed in their body have the same right...

And could you point out where I have said "anyone who has taken help from the government is a spiv"?

My comments have been aimed at those who admit such a practice...

And btw, there is no such thing as 'government money'. It's taxpayer's/public money! :rolleyes:

Ah, Somalians. I recall many many years ago that Southall near Heathrow took in several hundred Somalians as refugees because they were fleeing the civil war in Somalia. A tribal situation not uncommon in that part of the world.
The local (mainly Asian) community were extremely unhappy because these were a group of people who had no intention of working, no intention of integrating, preferring instead to sit outside cafe's drinking coffee and chewing 'khat', a drug that was legal in this country simply for the reason it has never been on the radar.
Despite the local concern, nothing much came of it because there was little trouble, at least while they were stoned out of their heads chewing khat things were peaceful.
Fast forward a year and the Council started taking in refugees from the opposing tribes, who in turn were seeking refuge from the other tribes.
Basically, we ended up with a civil war in Southall between opposing Somalian tribes. That was interesting.

I think eventually there has to be a realisation that there are 'tribes' who will never integrate into our society, hey ho.

That's right, prejudice is taught in the home. I do believe you've got it. But it doesn't only apply to 'them', it applies to you too.
If you knew me, you'd know I don't have a prejudice bone in my body. For me, this is where it breaks down. As SOON as you try to open up a debate on certain things these days, you're immediately shut down as being an 'ist' when more often than not, it's not the case at all.

And for reference, when I state 'them' I'm referring to anyone that endangers law abiding UK citizens, regardless of skin colour, religion, nationality etc.

yes I am with you on this caper
Bloke was not an immigrant :sneaky:
He was from Somalia
And apparently radicalised in the UK
incidentally you seem to be making a slightly better fist of your ID now ;)
have you been reading the French government issued spy manual
The in cognito chapter :ROFLMAO:
it was issued after the New Zealand caper ;)

yes I am with you on this caper
Bloke was not an immigrant :sneaky:
He was from Somalia
And apparently radicalised in the UK
incidentally you seem to be making a slightly better fist of your ID now ;)
have you been reading the French government issued spy manual
The in cognito chapter :ROFLMAO:
it was issued after the New Zealand caper ;)
Stop holding these surgery type meetings for start

You're repeating your babbling nonsense.
Your medication for your species dysphoria is definitely too strong.
don’t understand the post :confused::)
Don't let it bother you. I'm sure there are many things in this life that you don't understand.

The murderer will without doubt be a cannabis smoker, but that, of course will be nothing to do with the murder as cannabis is such a peaceful drug. Move along, nothing to see.
It's a frequent self-medication for species dysphoria.
Ask transam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back