Another nail in the coffin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Great, the scum party which governs this country now gets its thugs to beat up pensioners, INSIDE THEIR OWN CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
oilman said:
Great, the scum party which governs this country now gets its thugs to beat up pensioners, INSIDE THEIR OWN CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!

You gotta laugh at bliar..his broadcast tonight urged viewers to 'use their voice'!...yeah right!

absoloutely unbelievable. either the old guy or the one who tried to help him was later arrested under the terrorism act! it's a pity a few more of the audience didn't intervene to show the stewards the meaning of a solid majority.

Yesterday Straw's little gem (iirc) was praise for Bliar's speech, and then he said ".........the world is changing and if we didn't change with it, we'll fall off the end".

They are all members of the flat earth society I presume.

Sponsored Links
Havn't got any time for hecklers, they should allow the speaker to have their turn and if they want to say anything then wait their turn at the podium.

kendor said:
Havn't got any time for hecklers, they should allow the speaker to have their turn and if they want to say anything then wait their turn at the podium.

I agree!! But its ok for labour to plant proffesional hecklers into other confrences?

The bloke was 82 yrs old good on him I say \o/

don't like hecklers whereever they are be it politics, or hecklers of acts they ruin it for others and should be marched off.

I thought it was a bit heavy handed, all he shouted was "nonsense". I guess anyone there should now be careful of cheering Blair just in case they get thrown out!!!!

This thread is Nonsense...............Argh gettoff, Mods

Sponsored Links
Back