ANOTHER QUESTION FOR THE TEFAL HEADS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why is it that when you pour a drink and add ice cubes in a glass and you get one of those small iratating peices going in yea gob, but if you put the glass down the thing turns with the glass and when yea take a drink its still there.

Its a bit like the fly in the glass routine if you have the fly in yea glass facing you in the glass and you turn the glass it stays facing you, the only way out of this one is to get up and sit on the other side of the table.

I was sat their all nice and comfy watching the tv last night and out of the corner of my eye i saw something move across the skirting board behind a wall cabinet, at first i thought i was seeing things a bit to much vodka anyway i got up and kicked the side of the cabinet and out shot this mangie black mouse, it shot across the skirting board and jumped through a hole in the fire place, missed the bu..gg.er anyway i got my fishing rod out stuck some cheese on a small fishing hook turned off the lights with just the tele on, about half an hour later i got a bite spent about 2 hours catching the bu..ggers 6 in total hope thats the last of them.

Sponsored Links
Crafty said:
Wheres the question

Many mice in cuba?

;) :LOL:

Its a bit like the fly in the glass routine if you have the fly in yea glass facing you in the glass and you turn the glass it stays facing you, the only way out of this one is to get up and sit on the other side of the table.

A bit like your brain cell its always facing north.

the british flag is not worthy of me i am in exile untill britain is returned to the british people and corparations and all that work for these are lined against the wall and shot for treason. Your so called queen and goverment have betrated you they are all controled by coprates and it is now out of control and its every man for themselfs .

I would rather share a stable full of pigs than sit at a table with the ENGLISH QUEEN.
I pity those brain washed english soldiers out their in iraq they are corprate sheep.

Live long and prosper, BOB DOLE.

bowing.gif

Sponsored Links
I'm surprised that the mice waited a whole two hours before you caught them all. I'd have been chucking myself at the hook.

Back