Anti maskers become pro maskers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
To create a situation of confusion.

Why delay the implementation of masks for 11 days?

So the public end up arguing amongst themselves the Government can slip through whatever they like.
I just presumed it was to give everyone a chance to buy some as well as set it all up with the £100 fines... silly me :LOL:
*nothing*
I don't understand why people quote a post and write nothing about it? Is it a mistake?

I don't understand why people quote a post and write nothing about it? Is it a mistake?
Some people have nothing to say...

Simple as that :)
The law is going to change in 11 days.

Face coverings aren't required in a socially distanced queue in the open air so there is nothing for the Police to enforce outside.

In Scotland, face coverings were being used by as small a percentage of people as currently in England until it became mandatory and compliance there is now close to 100%.

If you don't care about the welfare of those around you then, by all means, be the ar5e hole that doesn't cover their face in an enclosed public space. I'm not at all surprised that you have no respect or consideration for others. Do us all a favour and bugger off to that land of milk and honey you keep whining on about.
Oops, it seems the vitriol merchant has now found the keyboard...

Maybe it could tell us why we have to wait until 24/07/20 to follow this decree and why we can carry on as we are until then?
(and it's not a law change btw)

Sponsored Links
I think they have concluded that the vast majority of people with Covid have no symptoms. I had to wear a face mask sitting in my car on the ferry the other day. Seemed a bit daft.

Oops, it seems the vitriol merchant has now found the keyboard...

B46D3382-5CDA-4DEE-8FD4-26C88D77DD24.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back