Antoinette Sandbach

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Former Tory Mp just on the news apologising for her ancestors involvment in the slave trade

Blimey let’s hope I don’t have to apologise for some of my family’s involvement in a certain caper :eek:

Sponsored Links
It's not the apology they seek. The Marxists want the £money, & to destroy any successful family, & the kudos that comes with the acknowledgment of POWER over anything or anyone who has £money & enjoys success.

It won't stop at slavery . . . . !

Former Tory Mp just on the news apologising for her ancestors involvment in the slave trade

Blimey let’s hope I don’t have to apologise for some of my family’s involvement in a certain caper :eek:
It looks like some people enjoy re-unning the same old discussions time and time again.

Sponsored Links
It's not the apology they seek. The Marxists want the £money, & to destroy any successful family, & the kudos that comes with the acknowledgment of POWER over anything or anyone who has £money & enjoys success.

It won't stop at slavery . . . . !
And others keep making the same old incorrect claims time and time again.
It’s not just about payment. It is about engaging in good faith with the descendants of enslaved people and addressing inequalities – to make a better future possible

She's only there because she tried to force Cambridge university to remove her name from some research. The Barbra Streisand effect in action.

is this a thread about running
A former MP had ancestors who profited significantly from slavery. A Cambridge researcher was looking at how the proceeds of slavery have moved down the generations and they used the MP as an example.

The MP didn't like it, talked to the researcher, then complained to their college, then when the college said it was accurate they called in their lawyers.

When it hit the news the MP crawled back into their hole and has now apologised and is hoping we move on.

A former MP had ancestors who profited significantly from slavery. A Cambridge researcher was looking at how the proceeds of slavery have moved down the generations and they used the MP as an example.

The MP didn't like it, talked to the researcher, then complained to their college, then when the college said it was accurate they called in their lawyers.

When it hit the news the MP crawled back into their hole and has now apologised and is hoping we move on.

Dunno why she was that bothered tbh

If there was loads of money in the slave trade in the day

It’s a pity / shame some of my ancestors did not get there snouts in the trough ??

I could have been a play boy worth a few squid

Or perhaps they were and spent there gains on woman
Wine
Partying

And than squandered the rest ??

Dunno why she was that bothered tbh

If there was loads of money in the slave trade in the day

It’s a pity / shame some of my ancestors did not get there snouts in the trough ??

I could have been a play boy worth a few squid

Or perhaps they were and spent there gains on woman
Wine
Partying

And than squandered the rest ??
You're not that bothered about the heinous crimes that were committed by the ancestors of some of the wealthy families, and their wealth was derived from the slave trade?
The slaves had no rights, they were treated worse than farm animals.
Now whales, we should show compassion and decry any culling of them. :rolleyes:

I can see ancestors of Boris and Ree smugg, apologising for their traitorous action, in a few decades. (y)

Sponsored Links
Back