should we apologise for our part in slavery?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
wheres Doc with the Deloren when you need him ..lol ?

shoot back an kill gates ..lol

Roll on senelity ,childhood returned ,but without you're parents :LOL:

splinter

senelity

f*ck sake .. havent we given you convicts anything..WRITE THE QUEENs WRITTEN LANGUAGE , ffs

btw get up a bit earlier to take the micky out of markie as he is a good lad here :) :) ...

Moz said:
splinter

senelity

f*ck sake .. havent we given you convicts anything..WRITE THE QUEENs WRITTEN LANGUAGE , ffs

btw get up a bit earlier to take the micky out of markie as he is a good lad here :) :) ...

:LOL: :LOL: ;) well said.

Richardp said:
Do you think we should apologise for our countries role in the slave trade? or would it be an empty gesture? I mean it could lead on to making apologises for everything bad that our country ever did, but then again would that be a bad thing? I feel sorry for the treatment of slaves but don't feel any personal responceability for it, and so for me it would be an empty gesture.
having said that, I did once watch a programme about the slave trade and felt extreme sadness and shame at the time.

well i think we should i think we should apologise and make a nice gesture by giving all the fugees a free house and a job

BOB.DOLE said:
Richardp said:
Do you think we should apologise for our countries role in the slave trade? or would it be an empty gesture? I mean it could lead on to making apologises for everything bad that our country ever did, but then again would that be a bad thing? I feel sorry for the treatment of slaves but don't feel any personal responceability for it, and so for me it would be an empty gesture.
having said that, I did once watch a programme about the slave trade and felt extreme sadness and shame at the time.

well i think we should i think we should apologise and make a nice gesture by giving all the fugees a free house and a job

Now i know your taking the p##s. ;) :LOL:

markie said:
BOB.DOLE said:
Richardp said:

when i said a FREE HOUSE i meant a free tree house and a job bannana picking .

BOB.DOLE said:
markie said:
BOB.DOLE said:
Richardp said:

when i said a FREE HOUSE i meant a free tree house and a job bannana picking .

:LOL: I wouldn't mind a free house, and bannana picking job, ;) :LOL:

BOB.DOLE said:
Richardp said:

TO late thats all been sorted :D

Sponsored Links
Back