Should Rishi Apologise?

Bloke wakes up in hospital, with dressings on his nether region.
Having no recollection of events, he lifts the corner of the bandages, and is horrified to see that his tackle is gone!

At that moment, the consultant walks in.
"Ahh, by the look on your face, you've gathered what's happened to you. Result of an accident."

The consultant then went on to reassure the distraught patient that he was actually rather lucky, as this was the only hospital in the country to offer todger transplants and, as luck would have it, they had three viable organs in the hospital fridge, ready to go.

The only issue was one of cost: as the operation was not on the NHS, he'd have to pay.

"The three options available to you are an English one, at £2k; a Scottish one, at £3k; and an east-African one, at £5k."

The patient said that, in financial matters, he'd have to discuss it with his wife, who was in the relative's room.

"I'll send her in, and give you ten minutes to discuss it then," said the consultant.

Ten minutes later, the consultant returned.

"So; what have you decided?"

"We're having a new kitchen!"

:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
A woman is someone who has XX chromosomes and does not have a penis and scrotum :rolleyes:
that describes biological sex not gender

not as clever as you think you are.

here is Hanne gaby odiele, would you think a woman or a man:

c0cf5ad3ea059471b24eee990fa0b723.jpg

A mate of mine picked up two hookers when he was in Thailand. They told him if he took them back to his room, he'd think he had won the lottery. They were right - when they all took their clothes off, they had six balls between them!
What a load of bolloc*ks

Since the father of Brianna, Peter Spooner is quoted saying: “For the prime minister of our country to come out with degrading comments like he did, regardless of them being in relation to discussions in parliament, they are absolutely dehumanising,” he told Sky News. “Identities of people should not be used in that manner, and I personally feel shocked by his comments and feel he should apologise for his remarks.”

Then it's up to some bright spark in #10 to craft an appropriate response today.

Nonsense :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
that describes biological sex not gender

not as clever as you think you are.

here is Hanne gaby odiele, would you think a woman or a man:

c0cf5ad3ea059471b24eee990fa0b723.jpg
Yes, well spotted, I was indeed referring to biological sex, not the 101 attention-seeking genders :rolleyes:

I don't know WTF that is but, looking at the shape of the hips, I'm guessing it's a woman. Although, if it is, I think a lot more make-up is required.

What about them? As the condition only applies to males, it's irrelevant to the definition of a woman/female

Males with a 47,XXY karyotype have the clinical phenotype of Klinefelter syndrome. A few 47,XXY cases with a female phenotype have been reported. These individuals have positive SRY (testis-determining factor). The genetic explanation of this phenomenon is unclear.

Yes, well spotted, I was indeed referring to biological sex, not the 101 attention-seeking genders :rolleyes:

I don't know WTF that is but, looking at the shape of the hips, I'm guessing it's a woman. Although, if it is, I think a lot more make-up is required.
Everybody has to meet your requirements you mean ?

Nothing wrong with a trans woman being a trans woman or a trans man being a trans man. That doesn’t make them women or men. There will always be a few biological anomalies that trans activists cling to. But the fact is women don’t have a penis and men don’t have a vagina.

Oh dear. youve just shown yourself to be a complete fool

You said Starmer "couldnt define a woman", yet here you are incorrectly trying to claim the word "woman" simply describes biological sex, it does not it describes gender.

not the 101 attention-seeking genders
Do you think that:

A) because you are too narrow minded to understand

or

B) because you are just an unpleasant person

which is it?

Several Tory MPs have criticised Sunak’s remark. The former minister Paul Scully told the BBC’s Politics Live: “If it was me, I would probably pick up the phone to Brianna’s father, frankly.” Another former minister, Jackie Doyle-Price, told Times Radio that while she advocated balancing transgender rights with the protection of single-sex spaces, Sunak’s comment “trivialises something that’s very important” and was “frankly very ill-judged”. Dehenna Davison, another former minister, said on X that it was “disappointing to hear jokes being made at the trans community’s expense”, adding: “Our words in the house resonate right across our society and we all need to remember that.”

Oh dear. youve just shown yourself to be a complete fool

You said Starmer "couldnt define a woman", yet here you are incorrectly trying to claim the word "woman" simply describes biological sex, it does not it describes gender.

Do you think that:

A) because you are too narrow minded to understand

or

B) because you are just an unpleasant person

which is it?
You are in danger of imposing your views on another while arguing that they have no right to do the same.

The term man and woman is not settled as referring to gender or sex, as you know it is possible for a person to legally change their gender and therefore their legal sex via a GRC.

Several Tory MPs have criticised Sunak’s remark. The former minister Paul Scully told the BBC’s Politics Live: “If it was me, I would probably pick up the phone to Brianna’s father, frankly.” Another former minister, Jackie Doyle-Price, told Times Radio that while she advocated balancing transgender rights with the protection of single-sex spaces, Sunak’s comment “trivialises something that’s very important” and was “frankly very ill-judged”. Dehenna Davison, another former minister, said on X that it was “disappointing to hear jokes being made at the trans community’s expense”, adding: “Our words in the house resonate right across our society and we all need to remember that.”
Every politician fears WOKEry

ou are in danger of imposing your views on another while arguing that they have no right to do the same.
WRONG

they arent my views they are just facts

I have not argued THFC has no right to express his views.
I am stating (correctly) that saying "attention seeking genders" deeply unpleasant as he is seeking to deny the existence of people who do not identify the same gender as their sex.

The term man and woman is not settled as referring to gender or sex
how is it not settled?

Sponsored Links
Back