Should Rishi Apologise?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Rather than a set of rules, Erskine May is a description of how procedure in the House of Commons and House of Lords has evolved and the conventions that apply.

Rish! could claim he didn't know they were there and it's unclear if Starmer knew they were either - public perception, however, is in favour of Starmer's reaction rather than Sunak's political attack.

LBC.com

Looked to me that Starmer is the one to apologise. Clutching at anything to appear offended on behalf of someone else just to score points.

That is the Labour way. But Rishi should have been a bit more compassionate on the day her mum was there (if he knew)

Nothing to apologise for. As much as we all feel sad for the father’s loss, he is just one person going through a very difficult time.

Starmer’s fake smug grimace was ridiculous
Various Tory mps were not happy with sunak.

Standards and morals, again.

Some (Tory mps included) have them, and want them. Others dont.

Typical,Tory voter: morally corrupt
Why do you project these lies, it only confirms what we already know that your morally corrupt.
The next time I vote Tory would be my first and given I have given my views on the political system in this country that won't be happening any time soon

He has invited the parents to meet him and it’s quite possible that sunak had no idea who was or in fact wasn’t in the public gallery.

He has invited the parents to meet him and it’s quite possible that sunak had no idea who was or in fact wasn’t in the public gallery.
Quite possible he knew too.

I believe he had been told, but forget the source, possibly radio 4

It later emerged that Brianna’s mother had not been in the Commons chamber when Sir Keir and Mr Sunak crossed swords, although both men were under the impression she was.

Storm in a teacup jeez Charlie's cancers not lasted the week on the front page.
What is lasting and going to be mentioned time and again is Starmer saying women have penises.

Sponsored Links
Back