Should Rishi Apologise?

IMO, Sunak has got absolutely nothing to apologise for.

He simply stated a fact that, when interviewed, Starmer was unable to define a woman.

The fact that BG's mother was, or was not, in the public gallery is irelevant.

The idiocy shines through.

Sponsored Links
As to Rishi

So it isn't enough for him to make silly bets with Piers Morgan and then laughing when a mother pleaded with him to cut NHS waiting lists.

This is the man you grovel to.

Sponsored Links
IMO, Sunak has got absolutely nothing to apologise for.

He simply stated a fact that, when interviewed, Starmer was unable to define a woman.

The fact that BG's mother was, or was not, in the public gallery is irelevant.
I bet you cant define a woman

I bet you cant define a woman

Don't you know these lot are not only Professors in virology they are also Professors in Biology and human reproduction ontop of their Nobel Prizes in Economics.

A mate of mine picked up two hookers when he was in Thailand. They told him if he took them back to his room, he'd think he had won the lottery. They were right - when they all took their clothes off, they had six balls between them!

Since the father of Brianna, Peter Spooner is quoted saying: “For the prime minister of our country to come out with degrading comments like he did, regardless of them being in relation to discussions in parliament, they are absolutely dehumanising,” he told Sky News. “Identities of people should not be used in that manner, and I personally feel shocked by his comments and feel he should apologise for his remarks.”
Admittedly not been following this much but until his comment on Sunak I have never heard of the Father, what was the Mums comments on Sunak. Seems to me that one of them is a Labour voter.
Both Lab and Con are using this to score political points out of it. Even the other parties who also say the others are trying to score points out of it are also guilty themselves of the same thing by trying to portray the higher moral ground.
I thought as much as Sunaks comments were wrong- Starmers reaction was also a bit of fake acting, I could almost see him glancing at the cameras - David brent style.
If it were me I would be telling both sides to F off. I would take the invite to attend a visit to number 10 and when the door opened for me I would turn my back on it and make a statement to that affect and then I would leave.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back