Insulin

Look, if someone wants to be diabetic, either the common type or the posher type, it's a lifestyle choice up to them and I have no sympathy. I can also live with the Banking sector all moving to wherever leading to redundancies of pub staff and cleaning ladies, the construction industry shutting down from no labour, the crops staying in the fields unpicked, manufacturing grinding to a halt, no nurses, no UK planes being allowed to fly over the EU, infested chicken from a US trade deal, border backlogs, crime epidemic, queues of lorries from Dover to Manchester, Spain getting Gibralter, Ireland getting the North, and Scotland getting drunk on freedom.

But now I've learnt that Brexit "could" affect the Grand National, then it's getting serious and that's it - we should have a new referendum.

https://news.sky.com/story/no-deal-...l-says-british-horseracing-authority-11483014

By posher type, you mean type 1? That's an autoimmune disease and nothing to do with lifestyle.

Sponsored Links
Look, if someone wants to be diabetic, either the common type or the posher type, it's a lifestyle choice up to them and I have no sympathy. I can also live with the Banking sector all moving to wherever leading to redundancies of pub staff and cleaning ladies, the construction industry shutting down from no labour, the crops staying in the fields unpicked, manufacturing grinding to a halt, no nurses, no UK planes being allowed to fly over the EU, infested chicken from a US trade deal, border backlogs, crime epidemic, queues of lorries from Dover to Manchester, Spain getting Gibralter, Ireland getting the North, and Scotland getting drunk on freedom.

But now I've learnt that Brexit "could" affect the Grand National, then it's getting serious and that's it - we should have a new referendum.

https://news.sky.com/story/no-deal-...l-says-british-horseracing-authority-11483014
Dummy....diabetes is not simply down to lifestyle

Dummy....diabetes is not simply down to lifestyle
Non?

Is it like being thick? People can be natually thick, or choose to be thick - or just appear to be thick.

Or like having perception? Or like having a sense of humour? Or like having their head up their own ass?

Perhaps Dr Eddie can explain it to you. He knows a lot, but he uses the big words. :(

Non?

Is it like being thick? People can be natually thick, or choose to be thick - or just appear to be thick.

Or like having perception? Or like having a sense of humour? Or like having their head up their own ass?

Perhaps Dr Eddie can explain it to you. He knows a lot, but he uses the big words. :(
Your statement reads that 100% of diabetes is down to lifestyle choice.That is factually incorrect.Yes,many cases of diabetes are caused by obesity...but by no means 100%

Sponsored Links
it like being thick? People can be natually thick, or choose to be thick - or just appear to be thick.
I wouldn't know Woody..you tell me..or is it another possibility of making out to be thick to try and be humerous?

Your statement reads that 100% of diabetes is down to lifestyle choice.That is factually incorrect.Yes,many cases of diabetes are caused by obesity...but by no means 100%

My Mrs couldn't have avoided being type 1 by changing her lifestyle.

Non?

Rofl...big words such as '''autoimmune"
Woody...you really should of attended school more,,or paid more attention..or are you one of the afore mentioned "thick" people..naturally

Rofl...big words such as '''autoimmune"
Woody...you really should of attended school more,,or paid more attention..or are you one of the afore mentioned "thick" people..naturally
Stick to the push fit and you'll be fine. (y)

My Mrs couldn't have avoided being type 1 by changing her lifestyle.
Funny how a simple reply to the post above is deleted, but the op (SammyInnit) is allowed to insult my family without censorship...

I guess the MODS are back from their 'holiday' and protecting their own as usual!

As a type one diabetic that's a pretty offensive implication . My brother is also diabetic (1)
Believe me, sticking needles in yourself several times a day, along with finger pricking blood tests about 4 times a day, and the risk of amputation and blindness is NOT down to lifestyle

Funny how a simple reply to the post above is deleted, but the op (SammyInnit) is allowed to insult my family without censorship...

I guess the MODS are back from their 'holiday' and protecting their own as usual!

No idea what you're talking about.

I am type 2 diabetic :cool: and no I am not over weight :cool:

mine was down to a very sweet tooth :) I have been told that there is to be a new check on diabetics coming into force next year ??? the H.O.T test

some in here may well have a problem with it or fail it ;)

Sponsored Links
Back