More good advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
any one who owns a pet dog or cat had better take precautions when this Brexit caper kicks off next year

Due to food shortages cats and dogs may go missing as people become desperate ;)

Sponsored Links
transam is not a reliable source of information

he is using a technique very popular in the Kremlin, of sowing confusion and mistrust

he is using a technique very popular in the Kremlin, of sowing confusion and mistrust

U are entitled to your opinion I am merely trying to help people out with good sound advice so as precautions can be taken it is more likely to affect cat owners tbh as they tend to roam around
(The cats not the owners )

transam also has a shameful habit of pretending to be brain damaged, hence his intermittent use of deliberate spelling and grammatical errors.

It is appalling that he mocks the disadvantaged in this way.

As he has previously admitted, he has no shame.

Sponsored Links
Also make sure you all stock up
On candles and a decent torch

Head torch would be my advice plenty of batteries as well

And make sure you have a portable radio as this may be the only way you can find out what is going on . The government or whom ever will tell u when it's safe to come out

Isn't he just making a joke?
transam also has a shameful habit of pretending to be brain damaged, hence his intermittent use of deliberate spelling and grammatical errors.

It is appalling that he mocks the disadvantaged in this way.

As he has previously admitted, he has no shame.
I think you may find that a couple of members on here called him stupid, thick, brain damaged so many times that he just started agreeing. More shame on the name calling bullies imo.

Well the way I see it when the term

Rabid quitters and pushing the country over a cliff edge are used
People need to sit up take notice and start taking this caper seriously .
And we all may get through this Brexit caper . Survivors

I can see him pulling up in a dodge viper with an nbc suit on, gas mask etc. Turns to camera...... "surviving Brexit is like making love to a beautiful women...first you have to stiffen your resolve....tick your box and push it in hard, right in the slot....then when the result comes, bask in the afterglow...but watch out for thieves, robbers and cliff edges "

Sponsored Links
Back