Stupidity knows no bounds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Must be awful being a remoaner...lost the Vote..despise the PM....wish nothing but doom and gloom for their country so they can say " i told you so"..then according to them they are going to live in a divided poor country forever... What a crap miserable life you remoaners lead
I am very happy thanks.

Doesnt stop me understanding that Brexit is a con.....sold to the gullible

it must be a crap miserable life being too scared take on evidence based knowledge.
poor little scared DP....go and have a beer with your equally ignorant mates

dumb troll woke up this morning with nothing to do, so he scattered his dustbin on his neighbours' gardens, and typed some garbage on here.

Sponsored Links
What does that have to do with what I said?

I said: the EU is the UKs biggest export market.
.......you have lumped all the world markets together, they arent 1 market.
It is by far our biggest market, almost 3x bigger than our 2nd biggest export market, the US.

This idea that trade with the EU is shrinking to any significant amount is frankly bollards.....its just a Brexit soundbite, sort of thing John Redwood spouts

All the figures prove is that there are countries that are growth markets because they have industrialised.
Clearly a mature market like the EU has limited capacity for high growth.

It takes a 'special' type of person to tell someone they are talking 'bollards', and then take the time to explain why exactly they are not talking 'bollards'.
Good man Notch, keep it up.

No need to panic

its all under control & going according to plan ;)

police leave is to be cancelled & the army is on stand bye ;)

dentention / holding camps have been organised ;)

plans for food rationing have been organised ;)

body bags have been stock piled ;)

all police forces have been issued with extra riot equipment

tear gas and rubber bullets have been stock piled ;)

extra security is to be provided for parliament so as to protect MP's from any lynch mobs

could be razor or barbed wire put around parliament ??? not sure yet

politicians may need to be housed tempoarily in nuclear bunkers ??

No need to panic

its all under control & going according to plan ;)

police leave is to be cancelled & the army is on stand bye ;)

dentention / holding camps have been organised ;)

plans for food rationing have been organised ;)

body bags have been stock piled ;)
Can always rely on project..."lets all sht ourselves" and worry ourselves to death

dumb troll woke up this morning with nothing to do, so he scattered his dustbin on his neighbours' gardens, and typed some garbage on here.
Lol....and then you argue you are a happy soul content with life.....Me thinks you are seriously tormented and frit .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back