any builders use a van vault?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was thinking of buying a Van Vault 2 Vehicle Tool Storage Box
at the moment I take all my tools out every night but as you know its a pain, im in two minds whether or not to get one and leave the tools in, obviously the safest option is keep taking them out but I just wondered if anyone used one and would they recommend them?

also how do they fix to van, cant seem to find any info on this even on their website

cheers

Sponsored Links
These things bolt down directly to the van floor, but one I fitted had a separate plate that bolted to the floor, and then the vault sat on that with an internal padlock......I never knew what make it was, sorry!
Good kit of course, but they don't stop a toe rag from forcing the back doors just to check!
John :)

You could silicone the van vault down into your van, the weight of tools makes it impossible to lift anyway.

Andy

Sponsored Links
cheers guys, im still undecided, I would need to take it out sometimes so it might be more trouble than its worth

If you fit a van vault, the last thing you will want to do is remove it now and again.

Fit and fit it once, only remove it when you sell the van.

Have dead locks, alarm and a chain and pad lock on the steering wheel when you park it up at night.

Andy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back