Any counter arguments to this chap ?

Sponsored Links
On the moon there is no air to influence the way particles move.

Somewhere there is a video of the feather and stone drop experiment. On the moon with no air the feather drops at the same speed as the stone

Isn't there a fundamental flaw in the video maker's argument?

Doesn't showing that the dust does not act like it does on Earth just prove that the astronauts are not on Earth.

So - where are they?

Doesn't showing that the dust does not act like it does on Earth just prove that the astronauts are not on Earth.

So - where are they?

Gravity acts equally on a body as Galileo showed.
On the moon there is no air to influence the way particles move.

Somewhere there is a video of the feather and stone drop experiment. On the moon with no air the feather drops at the same speed as the stone

I think you haven't watched the entire presentations.....gravity acts equally on objects so at one sixth gravity the objects would have the same rate of fall , much the same as they do here on earth but with a greater attraction. Galileo, Demonstrated that gravity acts equally on objects. There is a reason that is apparent if you look closely that explains the paradox. Producing a vacuum on earth ? Nasa has chambers where they can remove all the air

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

So - where are they?

I would suggest you watch the video several times ....something happens that gives the game away. The person that made the video hasn't spotted it, but it there for all to see. I wouldn't have noticed it myself to be honest if I didn't have prior knowledge of what happens and why ......see if you can spot it. See if you can see something happening.

So if NASA has these chambers then they could be in a vacuum
But that still doesn't affect gravity, it only affects air resistance

The volleyball player is running in sand and some sand is lifted by his feet
The moon jump is from a Standing position

Newton states that every force has an equal and opposite reaction so the jumper continues but the picked up sand doesn't

I cannot believe the amount of tin hat wearing nutters

If the astronaut and volleyballer are jumping (near enough) the same height, then with one sixth gravity the astronaut is only using one sixth the force to get to that height or he only weighs one sixth as much as the volleyballer - perhaps a bit more depending on the weight of the suit.

Does that affect the motion of the sand or would it have the same effect?

If there were no gravity and he jumped and didn't stop, would the sand follow him for ever?

OP probably believes Hitler and Eva sneaked off to Argentina and lead out the rest of their jolly lives on a fruit farm :rolleyes:

So gravity on the moon is one sixth of that on earth.....years ago it was stated that a man could easily jump 30 foot high on the moon !

But let's suppose he jumps up on the moon, less gravity no air resistance the dust would go higher than on earth would it not ? And come down slower.

There is something which easily explains what's happening .... its there for all to see ........

So if NASA has these chambers then they could be in a vacuum
But that still doesn't affect gravity, it only affects air resistance

The volleyball player is running in sand and some sand is lifted by his feet
The moon jump is from a Standing position

Newton states that every force has an equal and opposite reaction so the jumper continues but the picked up sand doesn't

I cannot believe the amount of tin hat wearing nutters

If you're incapable of understanding what can be seen its ok .....

So gravity on the moon is one sixth of that on earth.....years ago it was stated that a man could easily jump 30 foot high on the moon !
Only if he can jump five feet on Earth.

But let's suppose he jumps up on the moon, less gravity no air resistance the dust would go higher than on earth would it not ? And come down slower.
Yes, but not higher and slower than the person.

There is something which easily explains what's happening .... its there for all to see ........
Give us a clue. Is it to (maybe)prove or disprove the moon landings?

He doesn't really kick up any lunar dust other than what is stuck in the tread of his moon boots and you can clearly see it dropping as it should, given they're all subject to the same moons physical laws.
I suppose you also think he achieved that height effortlessly with tugged wires and a hoist? PMSL

Edited to correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
He doesn't really kick up any lunar dust other than what is stuck in the tread of his moon boots and you can clearly see it dropping as it should, given they're all subject to the moons atmosphere.
I suppose you also think he achieved that height effortlessly with tugged wires and a hoist? PMSL

Come on numb nuts explain how exactly you think newtons law applies to earth and the moon and has different results of course e = mc2 may apply

Sponsored Links
Back