Asda Deli counter

Sponsored Links
keyplayer said:
Real Fast Food
by Nigel Slater .

The most fingered book in my Kitchen, being a naturally Lazy cook doesnt really combine well with being a skint lover of food .....but this book seems to come up trumps everytime!

As for ready meals.....well, seems to me some of them can be pretty damn tasty!!!!.... but not owning a microwave can be bit of a hinderence when it comes to ones daily readymeal consumption :LOL:

plastered said:
As for ready meals.....well, seems to me some of them can be pretty damn tasty!!!!.... but not owning a microwave can be bit of a hinderence when it comes to ones daily readymeal consumption :LOL:

One way around this is to buy a frozen lasagne (for example), drill a hole into it so that you can insert a wooden skewer, then you can eat the meal like an ice-lolly without going to all the trouble of heating it up.

Sponsored Links
Brightness said:
I won't eat KFC on principle - have any of you seen the PETA video? Do a google on KFC PETA or go to http://www.kfccruelty.com/index.asp . I promise you, you'll go right off KFC :cry:

I accept that there is no smoke without fire, etc, but I refuse to beleive that the PETA stuff is anything but massively hyped up propaganda.

I won't eat KFC on principle - it makes me fatter :LOL:

Back