Any counter arguments to this chap ?

He doesn't really kick up any lunar dust other than what is stuck in the tread of his moon boots and you can clearly see it dropping as it should, given they're all subject to the moons atmosphere.
I suppose you also think he achieved that height effortlessly with tugged wires and a hoist? PMSL

Go watch a humpty dumpy video ...its all true .......

Sponsored Links
He doesn't really kick up any lunar dust other than what is stuck in the tread of his moon boots and you can clearly see it dropping as it should, given they're all subject to the moons atmosphere.
I suppose you also think he achieved that height effortlessly with tugged wires and a hoist? PMSL

Height what bloody height !!!!!
I thought I saw you mentioned on a loaf of bread ....then I realised it said thick cut.

Come on numb nuts explain how exactly you think newtons law applies to earth and the moon and has different results of course e = mc2 may apply
Newtons laws have stood the test of time, if you cannot accept the reality of what happens on earth and
what happens on the moon regarding gravity and vacuums, are going to be vastly different then there is
little point in entertaining your silly billy laughable pov.

Toodle pip.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all in the detail ......anyone spiother it ?

Sponsored Links
Newtons laws have stood the test of time, if you cannot accept the reality of what happens on earth and
what happens on the moon regarding gravity and vacuums, are going to be vastly different then there is

Toodle pip.
You silly boy you quoted Newton with absolutely no explanation as to why it appears to act in two different ways when the same forces are at work.

Gravity on the moon is one sixth less but the forces involved and their effects are the same, so when the astronaut jumps up the dust would follow him with no air resistance and less gravity it should follow him up further ......not start going back down before he does .......its in the detail ...its in the detail you can see it.

Its hardly a scientific comparison, the volleyball player has bare feet, which have clearly sunk below the surface of the sand.

When he jumps there is sand on top of his foot, so it would get flicked up high.

It's all in the detail ......anyone spiother it ?
I gave up spiothering a long time ago.

Gravity on the moon is one sixth less
It is not one sixth less; it is one sixth of that on Earth.

so when the astronaut jumps up the dust would follow him with no air resistance and less gravity it should follow him up further ......not start going back down before he does
Is that true?
I am not sure, but the surface of the Moon may be solid with only a small layer of dust whereas a beach is effectively all sand with no solid surface.
As Notch said, when the volleyballer jumps his feet dig down and lift the sand; this is not the case with the astronaut's boots - especially if the surface is as I have suggested.

.......its in the detail ...its in the detail you can see it.
Maybe, but you might be wrong - so give us a clue. Are you seeing things which verify the video or contradict it?

You silly boy you quoted Newton with absolutely no explanation as to why it appears to act in two different ways when the same forces are at work.
What are you talking about, you appear to be hard of the understanding so to speak, I thought i'd already explained.

Gravity on the moon is one sixth less.
ROFL, there's your problem.
So when the astronaut jumps up the dust would follow him with no air resistance and less gravity it should follow him up further ......not start going back down before he does .......its in the detail ...its in the detail you can see it.
The dust dragged up, mainly by his boots, had hardly any forces propelling, it's literally being pulled up it so you'd obviously expect it not to travel so high and also return to the surface quicker than the Astronaut. It's called gravitational pull you ****.

Toodle pip.

Toodle pip indeed !!!!! You can't help yourself being drawn in :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: !

What are you talking about, you appear to be hard of the understanding so to speak, I thought i'd already explained.

ROFL, there's your problem.

The dust dragged up, mainly by his boots, had hardly any forces propelling, it's literally being pulled up it so you'd obviously expect it not to travel so high and also return to the surface quicker than the Astronaut. It's called gravitational pull you ****.
You little thicko ...you've explained nothing.......you're actually stating the same thing thats on the video you plonker, in what way is the netball player doing anything different...... return to the surface quicker than the astronaut ....really then why doesn't this happen on earth with much stronger gravity than the moon ????

LITERALLY BEING PULLED UP BY HIS BOOTS ...ERRRRRR YES .....EXACTLY, JUST LIKE THE NETBALL PLAYER

return to the surface quicker than the astronaut ....really then why doesn't this happen on earth with much stronger gravity than the moon ????
Yes because the astronaut is still accelerating up whilst the dust isn't, it's all there in plain sight Mr Magoo, why you
would expect the same thing to happen on Earth as on the Moon is a complete mystery to me.

Lets hear your other so called anomaly you think you've spotted to back up your crazy theory. Bet i know what it is. ;)

The dust dragged up, mainly by his boots, had hardly any forces propelling, it's literally being pulled up

On earth the moving foot and leg causes air to move into the space the foot and leg has moved out of. The air moving into that space will pull some some of the sand along with it.....

On the moon there is no air to pull the dust into the space behing the moving boot.

Sponsored Links
Back