Any Strictly Come Dancers out there?

If it makes ya happy girls (sorry I assume you're girls?), then you go for it.

Promise not to nag us about the state of the place though ok? :D

You'll need a coaster if you want to put that mug down there, OK? :D

The BBC have decided that any negative views of SCD/Alesha etc.....are Strictly Forbidden, so we've come on here to brighten your lives up.....get those net curtains down and I'll run them through a hot wash while I'm here :LOL:

Enough of my sexist remarks......and not all SCD fans are girls, I'll have you know :eek:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If it makes ya happy girls (sorry I assume you're girls?), then you go for it.

Promise not to nag us about the state of the place though ok? :D

You'll need a coaster if you want to put that mug down there, OK? :D

The BBC have decided that any negative views of SCD/Alesha etc.....are Strictly Forbidden, so we've come on here to brighten your lives up.....get those net curtains down and I'll run them through a hot wash while I'm here :LOL:

Enough of my sexist remarks......and not all SCD fans are girls, I'll have you know :eek:

Lilia, you're not a girl??? :eek: But I've been flirting with you for weeks! :oops:

You're as young as the man you feel BiPolarMe..... most of us on here are available for 'feels'! :LOL:

You're as young as the man you feel BiPolarMe..... most of us on here are available for 'feels'! :LOL:

Okay, who's da girlz and who's da boyz in here?

Cos I don't mind either way, long as there ain't no surprises! lol

Oh, btw, Lilia, now that your account is up and running, I've sent you a message.

:D

Sponsored Links
Back