Any suggestions to fill a 300mm gap in kitchen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We are changing the kitchen around and will end up with a gap of about 300mm under the worktop but no door is available .. or I would have simply bought a narrow base unit

I could buy one, but there wouldn't be a matching door

What could I put here ?

Any ideas

thank you

Sponsored Links
or for considerably less, you can fit a bottle rack of things that do not need to be temperature-controlled.

these can also be used for neat shoe storage, but not hygenic in a kitchen.

or a towel rail

or pans or trays.

I have a roll-out waste and recycling bin in one, but it has a matching door. Is it impossible for you to buy a door?

Sponsored Links
or for considerably less, you can fit a bottle rack of things that do not need to be temperature-controlled.

these can also be used for neat shoe storage, but not hygenic in a kitchen.

or a towel rail

or pans or trays.

I have a roll-out waste and recycling bin in one, but it has a matching door. Is it impossible for you to buy a door?

maybe a pull-out towel rail with space for trays ... good idea

Don't know where we can get a matching door ... suppose any door would be OK, then i could perhaps take one other door and get some paint made up to colour match it

can you photograph it?

is it painted MDF?

or laminated?

or (vom) vinyl wrap?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back