anybody missing clarkson and the dippy hamster

Sponsored Links
lol, its the best part of top gear when they trash a few caravans :p

Sponsored Links
:LOL:
Had some around here a few weeks ago, what a mess they left when they got moved on, empty boxes and rubbish strewn everywhere. No wonder they are not welcomed.
btw, I just have a hatred of caravans on the roads around here. Caravans, hills and country lane type roads don't mix!! Don't mind them on the inside lane of the M6!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q7K1bBhjkY (don't know where it is but still funny)

I think that caravan owners secretly aspire to be the bloke that drives the tractor and trailer along the main, single carriageway road at peak times.

And that they've got wee forums where they boast about how many cars they've had behind them at one time and how many times they've managed to deficate in their wee chemical bog before having to empty it.

*Puts on nasal, nerd voice*
'My wife and I were able to 'produce' at a steady rate all weekend and only have to pour our effluence down the communal pit twice! Next year, we're going to experiment with Immodium and bread for improved results'.

:LOL:

Caravans were invented by sad people with no frinds who could not afford to go to Butlins.

Next to trucks overtaking each other going up hill, they are the scurge of the road user as no-one seems to know how to tow one properly. :confused:

I've just spent an hour driving about 12 miles from Lymington to Cadnam staring at the back end of a Belgian caravan. Even the caravan seemed determined to try to pull out and overtake the car towing it :evil: :evil: :evil:

jim been to Butlins full of sad acts who cant afford to go to spain or france in there caravans.
Tickly T get a faster car like the one i have for pulling my caravan 178 bh. you wont be line up behind me or the guys in our club:cool: :cool: :LOL:
long live the open road ban cars and push bikes ,leave only lorrys and caravans , get yourselfs hooked up, ging gang goolie goolie goolie ging gang goo :D :D

Sparky Jim said:
Next to trucks overtaking each other going up hill,

Do you know why they do that? (I suspect what you mean is overtaking each other very slowly).

im feeling bored think i will get my caravan out and hold up a few of clarkson and dippy hamster fans on the A6.after all its friday :LOL: :LOL:

lookout dip sticks hear comes the happy camper, catch you all next week :LOL: ;)

notb665 said:
Sparky Jim said:
Next to trucks overtaking each other going up hill,

Do you know why they do that? (I suspect what you mean is overtaking each other very slowly).

because they have about 3 times as many gears as you and are shifting a lot more weight. if they lose momentum ass they go up hill it causes all sorts of problems for them, which is why they let each other out

Sponsored Links
Back