Jeremy Clarkson for PM ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, many of you may have seen the petition to make Jeremy Clarkson PM.

Well no10 have recently responded to this petition.
See here :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Who said Gordon and the lads havnt got a sense of humour :D

Sponsored Links
heard this on the radio today,and the usual d/heads have started moaning about the waste of taxpayers cash for the reply. :rolleyes:

As much as he is witty and entertaining, Clarkson should most definitely NOT be PM!
This country's roads would become like the movie Deathrace 2000

Was talking to an ex-producer of top gear a few years back (he was doing Crimewatch at the time of speaking) and he said that Clarkson is actually nothing like the smartarse you see on the box, apparently he's actually a decent bloke. :eek: Who'd a thunk it?!

Clarkson is a clever bloke that's made a lot of money out of fools that follow him like he's a modern day Jesus.

would not give the guy a job shovelling sh#t :LOL: he can talk a load of it :LOL:

He and his missus do a lot for Help For Heroes (one time where the word "hero" is not overblown), which on its own is enough for him to be elevated to God-like status in my book, quite aside from the fact that I like him anyway. I can even forgive him for saying that bikers are "homosexualists" :).

Clarkson is a clever bloke that's made a lot of money out of fools that follow him like he's a modern day Jesus.
He's from Rotherham. 15 miles from here. Therefore I like him. ;)

Doncaster...11/4/60 ;)
eh? that his place/dob?

there is some dispute about where he's actually from. i have a feeling he originates from conisbrough, which is doncaster, but halfway to rotherham from here. his mum owned a teddy factory in woodlands, doncaster, but that too is on the way to wakefield, west yorkshire!

He was on the 'Who do you think you are' proggie last series. His ancestors owned huge factories during the industrial revolution making 'Kilner jars' for preserving food. Sadly one of them got it wrong and made bad investments and lost the lot.

Sponsored Links
Back