Anyone any knowledge of "TeleSeal10" ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Had nothing but problems with bathroom sealant since we had a new bathroom a couple of years ago. Tried all "recommended" sealants around the bath and it's always gone grey/black within a couple of months and no-one has any idea why.

Anyway, we're now completely fed up with re-sealing and it ruining the look of the bathroom and are looking at other ways to seal it.

Read about the "award winning" TeleSeal10" and it looks as if it could be the answer to our problems, but loathe to buy and try out without knowing much about it (it's a uPVC seal which replaces sealant).

Anyone know anything about it/tried it out? Is it any good and easy to fit?

Any advice much appreciated.

Mimi

Sponsored Links
Hi there,

You need to make sure the sealant is anti mould / anti bacterial.

Have you tried dow corning.

Also make sure you wipe down everytime the bath is used as any standing water will discolour the sealant no matter how good.

Rico

Yep, done/doing all of this. Meticulously wipe the walls/sealant every time we use the bath/shower also. Nothing makes any difference ...

yes ive used the product around my bath, it is easy to fit I guess, there is basically 3 pieces to the system and the glue( which really does dry rock hard.< just dont rush, you have to cut the pieces acurately, so measure, check, measure and check again, that the only advise for you really. I fitted it to my bath 2 years ago, works perfectly no silicone in sight, and no mold ever.. trouble is i need another one now for a flat I have just bought, but do you think I can find anyone who sells it...

Sponsored Links
yes ive used the product around my bath, it is easy to fit I guess, there is basically 3 pieces to the system and the glue( which really does dry rock hard.< just dont rush, you have to cut the pieces acurately, so measure, check, measure and check again, that the only advise for you really. I fitted it to my bath 2 years ago, works perfectly no silicone in sight, and no mold ever.. trouble is i need another one now for a flat I have just bought, but do you think I can find anyone who sells it...
Hi Jeseypoo

I too have used this really great stuff, easy fit and has been in place two years without any probs. I need some more for a friend but can only find the usual 2 part stuff sold by B&Q (and others) and this has a nasty flexy strip on the edge that will yellow and warp.

If you search eBay for user teleseal10 he/she is on there. I am waiting for a reply today. Also rang the No on the teleseal website thats changed to a mobile No. Will try thet later.

If any one finds a seller let us know "because this works"

We are the Manufacturer of Teleseal10 and Rockitseal and if anyone is interested in purchasing one of our seals they are available from our website.

Thank you for your interest.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back