Anyone been to KFC lately?

Sponsored Links
Piccies on the news last night showed workers kicking and throwing them all over the place.

Perhaps they were just tenderising them. (joke)

If you were to go into the kitchens of many establishments even the top ones you'd probably never eat out again! what with cheesed off staff taking revenge on customers to infestations by mice , cockroaches etc I wonder sometimes how many Hygiene inspectors there actually are on the books. It's a case of what you don't know , you don't care about.

Sponsored Links
If you were to go into the kitchens of many establishments even the top ones you'd probably never eat out again!

I have worked in a cafe that made sandwiches, and a top-class posh golf club where the bar served sandwiches. In both establishments, it was seen as acceptable to cut all sandwiches (no matter what filling) with one knife, wiped on a cloth between sarnies.

The chefs in the posh-club couldn't see an issue with this, but as one who has taken his brother to hospital at 3am because he ate some crisps out of a bowl that had earlier had peanuts in, I know allergies can be stimulated by very small amounts of the allergen. Seriously, some people practically look at a peanut and they go into shock.

Also any Jews and Muslims would probably be a little upset to find that their kosher/halal salad sandwich was cut with the same knife as bacon.

Now I have to put it out of my mind when I eat out. I know that it is likely something bad is happening in the kitchen. I have known people who refuse to eat out just in case chef scratches himself before dishing up their starter.

Reminds me of joke:

Bloke goes to restaurant. Chooses three courses from menu.

Waiter arrives with soup. Thumb in soup.

That's not good, thinks diner.

Waiter arrives with roast. Thumb in mash.

Next time, I'll tell him, thinks diner.

Waiter arrives with pudding. Thumb in custard.

Diner says. Every time you've served my food, you've had your thumb in my food! Why?

Waiter says Dr. says I have a medical condition where I have to keep it warm.

Diner: Stick it up your f*ing ar*e then!!

Waiter: What do you think I do when I'm in the kitchen?..........

Back