Anyone for flatpack?

TexMex said:
Another trick, when you're working away from home, staying in B&B, it's worth checking out the local hospital staff restaurant.

I know that confidence trickery is far more exhilarating, but when I'm working away from home I eat in a restaurant and claim it on expenses! :LOL: I really can't remember blagging my way into anything, perhaps I should give it a go sometime.

Bluff your way into that, and you could be setup with cheap drinks as well

And nubile young student nurses. Don't forget the nurses.

Sponsored Links
TexMex said:
More than that, I have probably eaten in every IKEA store up and down the country east coast and west. Always near the motorway. Always better value than any M-way stop (Bleugghh).
Me too!

Another trick, when you're working away from home, staying in B&B, it's worth checking out the local hospital staff restaurant. Some of these are excellent. If you wear a shirt (with a couple of pens sticking out of the pocket) and tie (but no jacket), you're rarely asked for ID.

If you really want to be cheaky, you can ask the girl on the till if the hospital has a social club. Bluff your way into that, and you could be setup with cheap drinks as well :D

Get bladdered and wake up in the surgery recovery room - minus the odd part or two !!
Used to be the game for singletons, week end meals in company canteens, railways were good value --- Lotsa swipe card entry nowadays bloody terrorists urban and global - spoiling things !!
;)

Sponsored Links
Back