The Skylon

The country as a whole benefiets from this type of structure/event

Sorry, but that is rubbish.

Most of what goes on in London only benefits London, and yet one way or another it is paid for by the rest of country.

What London really could do with is something rocket shaped .... but tipped with a 10 megaton nuclear device. And then perhaps the rest of the country would get some investment and be able to keep their own money for local causes.

Sponsored Links
The country as a whole benefiets from this type of structure/event

Sorry, but that is rubbish.

Most of what goes on in London only benefits London, and yet one way or another it is paid for by the rest of country.

What London really could do with is something rocket shaped .... but tipped with a 10 megaton nuclear device. And then perhaps the rest of the country would get some investment and be able to keep their own money for local causes.

Cant believe you say such things, coming from Birmingham.. :LOL:

Dont know why people come to England for a holiday. The weathers ****e, and why do they all end up in London anyway? I've been to London twice, both times I spent the day indoors. I dont really wish to go again unless I have to.

Sponsored Links
As long as its paid for by london and not us northerners who'd never see any benefit.

What do you mean, we subside you Northern monkeys. i.e. pay all your benefits etc, someone has to work you know.

Back