Anyone know of any links I can buy a ready made kitchen under sink door?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know of any links I can buy a ready made kitchen under sink door? with a handle and Fittings & fixings already attached to it? (W)500mm, Product height 715mm

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Have you searched on google (other search engines are available)? Is it a plain door, shaker door? Colour? Mdf or real wood?

They come blank you have to fit hinges and handles , unless you find a second hand door which is unlikely .

Anyone know of any links I can buy a ready made kitchen under sink door? with a handle and Fittings & fixings already attached to it? (W)500mm, Product height 715mm

Thanks

I could make you one for £100

but you need to tell us more about what you need, with some photos.

I have a feeling that there is probably a kitchen unit of some kind under the sink, and the door has fallen off, probably due to a loose hinge or water damage, and that you want one to match the other doors in your kitchen.

Am I right?

Please do NOT look at this link.

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Thanks, the one on ebay says " Free Hinge Drilling" what does this mean? does it mean there are holes already for the hinge to go into? thanks. I like the ebay one as theres no handle to put on it as it has a place where you pull it out at the top.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back