Anyone recently done there AM2???? How long for results

thanks

thats exactly how i done bridgin L2 the neon

i got 4 hrs left and all i ahve to do is sort out the 2 ickle problems i fort i had but u have confirmed they aint problems no more :D

i just have to make of one end of pyro and do the motor and then im done :D

should have a bit of time to spare but

like i was sayin

the intermediate switching and landlord keyswitch

does the keyswitch just have 2 cables and intermediate has 6

Sponsored Links
just read your reply

thank you again

i appriciate it.

But with the landlord keyswitch I have taken two cables from intermediate switch,

L1 AND L2

but when i connect it to the landlord key siwtch do i use com and L1 OR L1 AND L2

just read your reply

thank you again

i appriciate it.

But with the landlord keyswitch I have taken two cables from intermediate switch,

L1 AND L2

but when i connect it to the landlord key siwtch do i use com and L1 OR L1 AND L2

Sponsored Links
Gaz the Sparky said:
you can but you will find that for the lighting in the bulkhead fitting it will be quite tight so I wired mine like this I took the neutral from the board straight to the bulkhead the live feed from the 6a mcb goes to the com of one to the two way switches then from there the 2 strappers go to the intermediate switch from the other side of the intermediate switch the 2 strappers go to the second 2 way switch then from the com of that switch take the switch wire to the bulkhead.then the earths go from the board to switch 1 from there to switch 2 from there to switch 3 and then from there to the bulkhead.

Also just check the polarity of the ES lampholder the center pin should be the live pin
:LOL:

I didnt pass, gutted- but i just read the above

How did you wire the emergency test switch wite neon if you remmeber?

bump

For anyoen that wants to help

1 lighting circuit.. Singles

intermediate switching with bulk head

and emergency light on a klick turned on by a emergency switch with neon

My apprentice is doing his AM2 next week.

I have been going through his book with him, and the one bit we were unsure of is the middle switch on the 3 way switching circuit.

It apperars to be an intermediate keyswitch for the bulkhead light, but we were unsure if maybe it is a 2G grid switch with a keyswitch and and intermediate. Can you remember?

He is a college for three days at the moment doing the pre-AM2 "how to pass course" so I'm sure It will all become clear.

(He has even borrowed a steel tube bender from work to practice his tube bending over the weekend!)

There is a switch in the dado trunking which is the emergancy light test switch. It has a key switch and a neon on the switch plate. The intermediate light switch is actually mounted above the trunking for the bulk head

Anyother questions just ask :LOL: :cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back