AO Price Match

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Its works!!! I was expecting them to tell me to get stuffed but they dropped something they sell for £2099 down to £1845 after I found it online cheaper.

My previous effort of price matching a TV at Currys didn't go so well, I'd seen the exact TV about £20 cheaper and they wouldn't do it. Arseholes.

Sponsored Links
I had a good argument with curry’s as there price math is only against certain shops. I kicked up so much of a stink they gave me the difference as a good will gesture and admitted no defeat. :cautious:

Sponsored Links
I had a good argument with curry’s as there price math is only against certain shops. I kicked up so much of a stink they gave me the difference as a good will gesture and admitted no defeat. :cautious:
TBH, I prefer the old days when you would just be told to do one and thrown out the shop.

They normally only price match with a competitor. Dixon’s, PC World and a few others are not competitors - they are the same group!

There was a reason. The salesmen in the shop said this exact phrase “you will not find this TV cheaper anywhere else”

I had already checked a few other places and curry’s was the cheapest it was only when I searched online that evening after buying to check something about one of the smart apps that I found it cheaper on another site.

Persistence paid off got a £50 voucher that went towards a new iPad from them :D

Ouor range cooker (what a piece of crap it is) came from them, it was ordered on a friday evening and delivered saturday morning.
So even if the cooker has turned out to be crap, their delivery wasnt.

Ouor range cooker (what a piece of crap it is) came from them, it was ordered on a friday evening and delivered saturday morning.
So even if the cooker has turned out to be crap, their delivery wasnt.
What sort is it? We're getting one ourselves, so any tips would be appreciated :)

I couldn’t get john lewis to price match argos on two macbook airs. Ended up returning them and buying from argos. Already have extended warranty via credid card.

Well it came yesterday, damaged :LOL:

The delivery guy phoned the office, said they will either offer a discount, replacement door or return it for a fresh one. They offered me £290, I looked on e-bay at damaged ones and saw one for £1450 so asked for £400 off. Few minutes on hold and she came back and accepted that.

It will save me being ****ed off when one of my kids sent it anyway (y)

There was a reason. The salesmen in the shop said this exact phrase “you will not find this TV cheaper anywhere else”

Of course you won't because the same item won't be anywhere else, if you go by his exact phrase :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back