"apoplectic" Trump rants at foreign leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
that fat lying, narcissistic orange megalomaniac **** Trump, better go a do one.

The other day, Mod's put out a comment saying ithey would not tolerate offensive, abusive post on here. DOUBLE STANDARDS again by the "biased Mod's" on here!!

MOD: T**t has been removed from the post, the rest is reasonably accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
That's not a light touch, that's pure bias, it was posted by Noseall, so allowed to stay, probably JohnD the mod looking the other way..
The credibility of this Forum is becoming worse by the day.

MOD: T**t has been removed from the post, the rest is reasonably accurate.

williams.jpg

Mr Trump trumps the liberal elites again. :ROFLMAO:

Love to have seen him and Churchill head to head, Winston was the master of put-downs, although perhaps Trump would not be sharp enough to catch on!;)

Trump is my guilty like......... but I think America want us to buy there rubbish tech instead of China's.
Just a theory....

Trump is my guilty like......... but I think America want us to buy there rubbish tech instead of China's.
Just a theory....

Trump is Trump. He's a b*******er, a fibber at times, he doesn't suffer fools gladly, he's undiplomatic and quite possibly has a few mental health issues. To be fair, who on here doesn't?
But here's the thing, he gets things done, he's popular, he's good for the economy, he wont be shat on by the EU or China, I like him.

Same. A breath of fresh air....... plus he winds the liberals up

Trump is Trump. He's a b*******er, a fibber at times, he doesn't suffer fools gladly, he's undiplomatic and quite possibly has a few mental health issues. To be fair, who on here doesn't?
But here's the thing, he gets things done, he's popular, he's good for the economy, he wont be shat on by the EU or China, I like him.

He isnt good for the economy, its pretty much the same as it was under Obama.

He isnt good for the economy, its pretty much the same as it was under Obama.

Can you put a link up showing that employment, the stock market and wages are all at Obama levels. In your own time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back