"apoplectic" Trump rants at foreign leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Galahad, If I were you I'd contact the charm school you attended and demand a refund.

Which you clearly don't.
As of December 31, 2018, debt held by the public was $16.1 trillion and intragovernmental holdings were $5.87 trillion, for a total of $21.97 trillion. Debt held by the public was approximately 77% of GDP in 2017, ranked 43rd highest out of 207 countries.

UK public debt 85.9% of GDP (2018)

Dumbo your figures.

$21.97 trillion.

US GDP 2018 was about $20.544trillion.

You can do the maths, or can you?

Sponsored Links
We live in a post fact world. They can shovel lies faster than you can disprove them until you simply cannot keep up.
that really is the problem.

lies can be told as very simplistic slogans, but the truth takes more explaining -and on social media, the lies often win the argument as 'simple' is easier to convince.

The election turn out in the states always used to be or is ? low just above above 50 %

tis all a load of baloney tbh

they will always vote on the economy , jobs , manufacturing et ect

tis likely that Trump will get his 2nd term ;)

than may be just may be , we can forget about all this brexit caper as there could be another war or conflict ;)

imho Trump need to conduct his foreign policy like he has a pair , has all been a bit dissapointing imo :sneaky:

that really is the problem.

lies can be told as very simplistic slogans, but the truth takes more explaining -and on social media, the lies often win the argument as 'simple' is easier to convince.

In a functioning and healthy democracy disagreement is not only a characteristic it is essential but you cannot have an honest debate if we cannot agree to a set of facts. When you simply refute or deny facts by calling them fake and then make up your own facts then there really is no basis for debate.

^^^The Liar^^^

MOD: I note we are still not really getting it, are we. Anyway, thread locked, yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back