Apprentice

It all sounds very fine.

The problem is that working for free means your "employer" is contravening the minimum wage legislation....

I am registered as a voluntary worker on the companies insurance policy.

Any advice on the course ?

Sponsored Links
Are you starting a HNC ? I will check my pen I did have things on there.
I have just done the 1st year, I found it fairly hard work - probably with me trying to go for distinctions in everything (except business management tech)

thomo27 said:
would the DI course be a good thing to have on my CV when applying for jobs ?
I would have thought with 2330 levels 2/3, 17th edition & 2391 on the way that completing the DI course would be a waste of money. The main dislike about the '5 day wonder course' is that it is what it says - 5 days! :LOL:

With 2391 completed, as I understand it, you would have the required qualifications to join one of the competent persons schemes (NICEIC, NAPIT etc) as long as you have some work for them to assess. I'd put your grant towards that if you can or even do the PAT course (is it C&G 2377?) as that would be an extra qualification to have and another in road if times are hard.

I would think the DISQ course would be pointless in your position... :?:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back