Aqualisa shower, low pressure on hot side.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just replaced the cartridge on my aqualisa aquavalve shower, however, whilst I am getting good pressure from the cold side, (it has a dual pump), there is very low pressure on the hot side, which is causing the pump to turn on and off. Before I take it apart, does anyone have any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
Take what apart?

If it was running fine before and as long as the correct cartridge has been used then it has to be incorrect installation or the commissioning processes needs to be followed. Was the system bled properly? Is it a shower pump that sits beside the HW cylinder?

Aqualisa make a variety of cartridges for their round-bodied mixers. Do you remember the ring colour of your old and new cartridges?

Sponsored Links
Yes, the pump sits beside the hot water cylinder, but all sorted now, it was air in the hot water side.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back