Aquastep Repair?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A couple of years ago we put the Aquastep Travertine Anthracite Mini Tile v4 in our kitchen. These are interlocking plastic tiles so 100% waterproof and (apparently) ideal for kitchens. The tiles were installed on the recommended underlay and the tiles cost over £750 (it’s a big kitchen) but initially we were very pleased with the result.

However a glass bowl was accidentally dropped on the floor and this has left an indent about 40mm diameter in one of the tiles.

Does anybody know if there is a repair kit available for this flooring? I have emailed Aquastep twice to ask but, as yet, I have not even had the courtesy of a reply.

I assume the alternative is to replace the damaged tile and we do have a couple of spares available. However (sods law) the damaged tile is almost in the middle of the room so there is no easy way to do this.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you

PS - to anybody thinking of installing Aquastep flooring my advice is don’t bother. It is supposed to be suitable for domestic and commercial use but is nowhere near as hard wearing as they suggest and Aquastep’s customer aftercare is appalling. As an aside, we installed the same product in another room (south facing) and the colour in this room has noticeably faded.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back