Are Tesco branded lawnmowers any good?

Sponsored Links
A good as anything else thats made by the millions in China, mate......but at least any warranty will be honoured!
John :)

I have one of their smaller ones, seems pretty good to me so far. Reviews of the one you posted seem good.

I bought one of their electric ones at the end of the winter and I'm happy with it.

Sponsored Links
Just don't keep telling everyone you bought it in Tesco ........... :)
I would go for a push rather than self drive at that money, less to go wrong, but beggar's cant be chooser's

Be gentle with it and it will tick all the boxes

A good clean underneath with an oily rag at the end of the season will help the deck. The book (probably as John says in Chinese) will tell you what way to tip it over for cleaning.

Enjoy a proper bargain ................

By dividing the £ by the cc for several mowers & brands you can find out if this one is an 'outlier', either way more £ per cc or way less than the average.
If you post your sample values, the more the better, I'll be glad to take a look.

BTW, for lawnmower engines I get about 46 cc/hp but if anyone has cc & corresponding hp ratings for mowers I'll be glad to add them to my database.

If you have Tesco money vouchers, swap them then lawn mower will be half price.
Need to act quick though.
I bought new electric mower today, I did look at Tesco ones, but didnt get one.

If you have Tesco money vouchers, swap them then lawn mower will be half price.
Need to act quick though.
I bought new electric mower today, I did look at Tesco ones, but didnt get one.
Would you post a link to the specs on your electric mower?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back