Are they trying to scare us all again - What is this mutated new virus?

I can imagine your blank expression.
LOL.I Can imagine you in your Rocking Chair with your pipe and slippers and old reference books stroking your Yorkshire Terrier...I obviously have superior imagination too BD.

Sponsored Links
Apparently, according to the Yanks, we are going to be in lockdown until Easter. :rolleyes:

D16B5DC4-AE5F-442E-814D-0F5B9004E2FE.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Has your imagination reached its limits? That didn't take long.

:)
Off to do some paid jobs for a living Bobby...Get yourself off your aris and take the yorky a walk..Do you more good than trying to be a clever prat on here.

Apparently, according to the Yanks, we are going to be in lockdown until Easter. :rolleyes:

View attachment 215356

Is it so far fetched? Can you be certain? Have you booked any holidays for next year yet? Would you have thought we would be where we are now in the summer? Or last Christmas?

We haven't really been out of lockdown for 2 months now. Lockdown was originally sold to us as a 2 week restriction to "flatten the curve". The more allegedly "rocketing" "deadly serious" and "out of control" mutations they find the more they can keep tightening the screw. I'm almost certain that tier 4 will be implemented in other areas and lockdown will be with us for quite some time. Even eventually rolling out the vaccine won't change anything. Life as we knew it is going to on hold and will only get worse as the gullible population keep cheering for ever more draconian restrictions based on guesswork, obviously inflated stats and doubtful projections.

Last edited:
So, do we get to call this the Kentish Virus? Or the Virus of Kent?

Either way it's going to take months for the number of cases in the South East to drop down to sensible levels, even if you ignore any new variants. Just look at the effect of the first lockdown which is still more stringent than Tier 4, the rate of decline isn't that steep.

The only new factor is the vaccines, which will help reduce the death rate, and hospitalisation rate, but we won't have enough in the South East to drop the infection rate enough to leave tier 4 for ages. Even if we nick a load from the North.

Don't tell my missus about it ; she already thinks the original 'rona is only here to spoil her pizzing about, and is walking around with a face like a smacked arze most of the time........ :ROFLMAO:
I can understand how fed up people are feeling

Last edited by a moderator:
2021 is probably going to be one hell of a **** year for a lot of people.

Maybe the country will become united again as a result. #silverlinings

Sponsored Links
Back