Are you an idiot? Are you a cool person?

Sponsored Links
Yep, apparently I'm an idiot, but then again according to some various IQ websites, I have an IQ of 180, but I see that as their problem.

Problem with IQ is that a number alone is as good as announcing to the pub that you have a 2-foot willy. Even if you are telling the truth no-one believes you! :LOL:

Not doubting you have a 180 IQ, but if you are really interested, get a proper test (MENSA, for example). Only some IQ tests I have seen on the internet are in fact renamed pub quizzes (i.e. general knowledge: how would knowing historical dates of a particular country be associated directly with intelligence) and verbal reasoning. If you have a nice MENSA test done then you know it is going to be pretty accurate and you can start having the number tattooed on your forehead... although I wouldn't recommend it as IQ changes with age. :LOL:

Just to note that my score isn't bad either, but I keep it as close to my chest as my 2-foot willy. :rolleyes:

AdamW said:
If you have a nice MENSA test done then you know it is going to be pretty accurate and you can start having the number tattooed on your forehead... although I wouldn't recommend it as IQ changes with age. :LOL:
Ok so i might dribble occasionally but i'm sure i'm still in charge of my faculties :p

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
Problem with IQ is that a number alone is as good as announcing to the pub that you have a 2-foot willy. Even if you are telling the truth no-one believes you! :LOL:

Not doubting you have a 180 IQ, but if you are really interested, get a proper test (MENSA, for example). Only some IQ tests I have seen on the internet are in fact renamed pub quizzes (i.e. general knowledge: how would knowing historical dates of a particular country be associated directly with intelligence) and verbal reasoning. If you have a nice MENSA test done then you know it is going to be pretty accurate and you can start having the number tattooed on your forehead... although I wouldn't recommend it as IQ changes with age. :LOL:

Just to note that my score isn't bad either, but I keep it as close to my chest as my 2-foot willy. :rolleyes:

I wasn't boasting about my IQ, rather casdting derision on the site in particular that gives you a massively inflated IQ score and then tries to fleece you of some money, 'cos hey you're a genius, how could you possibly get scammed. :LOL:

BTW, I have no idea what my real IQ is, probably about room temperature I'd have thought !!

WRT 2 foot willies, I have only got a 12 inch one........ but I don't use it as a rule. :eek:

You should have that head x-ray y'know !!

You been invited up the road to Chlairie's birthday bash ... yet ?

;)

AdamW said:

I wasn't boasting about my IQ, rather casting derision on the site in particular that gives you a massively inflated IQ score and then tries to fleece you of some money, 'cos hey you're a genius, how could you possibly get scammed. :LOL:

BTW, I have no idea what my real IQ is, probably about room temperature I'd have thought !!

WRT 2 foot willies, I have only got a 12 inch one........ but I don't use it as a rule. :eek:

i've got a brother-in-law who has just gone to russia to represent england on a mensa test v's the rest of the world.honest.the only thing is in everyday life he does'nt seem to have any common sense(only lateral)he can't even change a car wheel or hang a picture.feel like punching him sometimes coz he's got such a big chip on his shoulder.
thinks he needs a personality implant ;)
btw he's single/36/no girlfriend :confused:
rather be thick & good at diy.

ohmygodwhathaveyoudone said:
i've got a brother-in-law who has just gone to russia to represent england on a mensa test v's the rest of the world.honest.the only thing is in everyday life he does'nt seem to have any common sense(only lateral)he can't even change a car wheel or hang a picture.feel like punching him sometimes coz he's got such a big chip on his shoulder.
thinks he needs a personality implant ;)
btw he's single/36/no girlfriend :confused:
rather be thick & good at diy.

I couldn't agree more, although I'm not sure I'm that good at DIY :(

The dogbomb test has a flaw. The buttons reverse so i can't click them, but i managed to use my keyboard to select the 'no' option. But it still said I'm an idiot! As if I'd admitted to it.

ZenStalinist said:
The dogbomb test has a flaw. The buttons reverse so i can't click them, but i managed to use my keyboard to select the 'no' option. But it still said I'm an idiot! As if I'd admitted to it.

Ah, but it gives you a slightly different answer. If you click "Yes" then you get the response that you are an idiot. If you click "no" then it gives their conclusion that you are an idiot. I would say their conclusion is an opinion and thus subjective. Therefore they could be wrong, in which case the website is the idiot. And seeing as a computer does not exhibit intelligence per se, then ipso facto it is non-intelligent and is, itself, dumb. Which is equivalent to an "idiot".

I'm just sore cos I didn't think to use the keyboard :LOL:

wasn't impressed as it didn't have a don't know button :)

I was upset because there wasn't a "what's an idiot?" button?

Sponsored Links
Back