Asbestos

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any ideas what the going rate is to remove an asbestos corrugated roof off a garage 6m x 3m easy access to the garage in the midlands area? I can remove from the garage just need it disposing of

Sponsored Links
Any ideas what the going rate is to remove an asbestos corrugated roof off a garage 6m x 3m easy access to the garage in the midlands area? I can remove from the garage just need it disposing of

Double bag it in 1200 gauge poly bags and take it to the tip, they should have a skip there for it.

Sponsored Links
If it's your garage roof, phone the council and explain to them, I assume you have a sign written logo on your van, tell them your problem and see what they say, it's always best to let her indoors phone and say my lazy good for nothing husband wont do this because he says he got sign written van or whatever, then get her to go to the tip with you, if I take a labourer they are like a bad rash all over us, when Mrs Pred accompanies me they keep their distance.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back