ascending spray bidets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Are they still available to buy?
In Switzerland they have toilets with a bum-washing spray!!- I think they're called Probomats. Anybody ever come across them in the UK?

Sponsored Links
We fitted some in an Arab's Palace in london a few years ago, ABSOLUTE nightmare, had to fed by their own dedicated Hot & Cold supplies from their own break tank must have cost a fortune the amount of extra pipe that went into the property a separate HWS Cylinder as well

I would avoid at all costs!! ;)

Must still be around - my sister had one installed under a part M conversion (she has progressive MS) - bar comes out upon flush and squirts warm water then fan drier. Only done about 3 years ago.

Sponsored Links
I was fortunate (!) enough to use the private toilet of the Head of the State Bank in far east country a number of years ago. They had adopted the DIY bidet approach - 10mm or so copper pipe fed from a high level cistern down into the bowl and then turned upwards!

Usually when you see this in an Egyptian hotel, you are tempted to turn the valve to see what happens while staring down the pan. Straight in the eye, usually. Pipe outlet is not in the cleanest location...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back