Ash Vacuum Cleaner

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
My old vacuum cleaner which I used in the shed for many years has passed away and gone to the scrap yard.
I'm looking for a new suitable vacuum for using when doing general DIY and found the Ash Vacuum Cleaner (Warmlite WL28005A) which looked perfect and at a good price.
My question is, is this type of vacuum cleaner suitable for my purpose?
My wife has put the 'Henry' under lock and key.

Thanks

David

Sponsored Links
Its a general purpose vacuum and being metal is suitable for ash as it does not melt if you suck up hot ash.

Sponsored Links
I havent used one so can't comment.

Long term I suspect the Henry is still the best bet as they don't break and if there is a problem you can repair rather than replace. Bags are also cheap and freely available.

I havent used one so can't comment.

Long term I suspect the Henry is still the best bet as they don't break and if there is a problem you can repair rather than replace. Bags are also cheap and freely available.
Thanks for your reply.
I would love to have another Henry but my budget won't allow me to spend that much.
The ash vacuum sounds like a solid machine that would take the odd knock or two.

Thank you again for all your replies.

David

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back