Asians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
Igorian - you must remember that joe-90 is a particularly stupid racist. There is no point engaging in any logical debate with him, nor expecting any symmetry in his attitude to answering questions and his requests to others to answer his questions.

Leave it alone. As he's a particularly stupid racist he will take the fact that you've walked away as an admission of defeat, but ask yourself this - do you really care what a particulary stupid racist thinks about you?

I dont think Joe is a racist BAS, but i do think he has a good sense of humour and a very keen angler :)

ban-all-sheds said:
Igorian - you must remember that joe-90 is a particularly stupid racist. There is no point engaging in any logical debate with him, nor expecting any symmetry in his attitude to answering questions and his requests to others to answer his questions.

Leave it alone. As he's a particularly stupid racist he will take the fact that you've walked away as an admission of defeat, but ask yourself this - do you really care what a particulary stupid racist thinks about you?

You are probably correct.

Freddie said:
I dont think Joe is a racist BAS, but i do think he has a good sense of humour and a very keen angler

I must have missed the humour bit :rolleyes:, but can see heis making a rod :D

Freddie said:
I dont think Joe is a racist BAS, but i do think he has a good sense of humour and a very keen angler :)
How sad, if that's true, to be so insecure and insignificant.

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
How very amusing. However, your implication that joe-90 is nothing more than a wind-up merchant has some resonance; it would certainly explain why nobody on the forum has before been so stupid, blinkered, misguided and stupid. And stupid.

If this is the case then, far from being an intelligent use of his/her time, having the objective of winding people, albeit very successfully, has to be the act of a stupid person.

Or one who, no matter what he does, cannot ever entirely silence the little voice in his head telling him how worthless he is...

Maybe instead of simply dismissing him as stupid we should be suggesting that he seeks help?

ban-all-sheds said:
Maybe instead of simply dismissing him as stupid we should be suggesting that he seeks help?
I agree b-a-s, but it's something I've long since tried, both in jest, but also seriously and sincerely. There's nothing more I can do from here.

Come on guys it takes all sorts to make the world go round, besides if Joe wasnt here what would you lot do with all that spare time on your hands :LOL: You must have worn out at least one keyboard out each and depleted an oil well in just replying to his posts on here alone :LOL:

It`s not the ones wi th the little voices you need to worry about............." the bigger the lie the more people believe it"...Addie H

Softus said:
If this is the case then, far from being an intelligent use of his/her time, having the objective of winding people, albeit very successfully, has to be the act of a stupid person.

It's a he. In a previous thread he did say he'd the done sex up the bum with a 'lady'.

As the Human League would say "Wooh woh woh woh". Too much information.

Darling you got to let me know
Should I stay or should I go?
If you say that you are mine
I'll be here 'til the end of time
So you got to let me know
Should I stay or should I go?

Igorian said:
joe-90 said:
Igorian said:
I would regard being called limp wristed and hand wringing as insulting. Just because you don't get the answer you want, there's really no need to throw your toys out of the pram. I've given you an answer fit for your question and I can't think of a more simple way of wording mine.

What a pathetic attempt to wriggle out of answering the question.

I get called 'racist' amongst other insults all the time. I don't use that as an excuse not to answer the question.
Are you saying that 'limp-wristed liberal' is the worst insult you've ever seen on the forum?

Now stop being girlie and answer the question.

joe

:rolleyes: I gave an answer to your question, I care not whether you like it, but at least it was answered and I didn't fein misunderstanding as my response.

I have made no comment about the severity of your insults towards me as this is irrelevant. It's just the fact that you made them for no other reason than perhaps you think others might find it amusing or maybe to big yourself up or perhaps to belittle me for some reason. I guess people with little self esteem get something out of it, although I can't quite see what.

This is the question that you cannot answer.

Assume I am Polish. I have the right to enter Britain due to the politics of Europe that allow freedom of movement.

Now assume I am Ethiopian. I have no right to enter Britain due to my status of being the 'wrong' race.
As an Ethiopian I am discriminated against due to my race.

Is that racism? You tell me.

ban-all-sheds said:

Oh dear! Don't let Igorian see those 'nathy inthults' will you?

Answer this question or shut up:

Assume I am Polish. I have the right to enter Britain due to the politics of Europe that allow freedom of movement.

Now assume I am Ethiopian. I have no right to enter Britain due to my status of being the 'wrong' race.
As an Ethiopian I am discriminated against due to my race.

Is that racism? You tell me.

And from the deeep velvety south a lone voice was heard ...... with a deep and trembling word... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back