At the side of the road

Sponsored Links
I once came in from work to find a sheep wandering around the street. Unfortunately, by the time I'd found my wellies it had gone.

Sponsored Links
you should recognise her, you did marry her, never mind dated her[/quote]

You should never talk about your mother like that SON, after all the entire NATO fleet enjoyed your mom a lot ..

I wonder if your kids ARE the same type of lose morality your mother was.

Your mother by the way only made love to her friends and never had an enemy in the whole wide world and like a rail road track your mom was laid all over the country ..

HAVE A GREAT DAY SON Tell your MUM the body rash she gave to the HMS sailors should be getting better ..

By the way take a DNA TEST and then look in the phone book and pick a NEW DADDY

you should recognise her, you did marry her, never mind dated her

You should never talk about your mother like that SON, after all the entire NATO fleet enjoyed your mom a lot ..

I wonder if your kids ARE the same type of lose morality your mother was.

Your mother by the way only made love to her friends and never had an enemy in the whole wide world and like a rail road track your mom was laid all over the country ..

HAVE A GREAT DAY SON Tell your MUM the body rash she gave to the HMS sailors should be getting better ..

By the way take a DNA TEST and then look in the phone book and pick a NEW DADDY[/quote]

that it? if thats your best im happy :p

I once came in from work to find a sheep wandering around the street. Unfortunately, by the time I'd found my wellies it had gone.

I was driving through another state and stopped for a red light right in the middle of a very busy intersection and a deer came walking right past my car as it had the green light and some man in a truck right along side of me said DAMN hunting season is over.

In the Mediterranean a sailor fell over board and at first we had trouble locating him until we saw a bunch of porpoise splashing all around him.

Possibly saving the sailors life as there were sharks in the area.

Creatures do amazing things

It's a pig.

:LOL:

What caliper does one need to bring it down with a one shot kill?

I know they hunt wild boar and was wondering if a 22 or does one need a 30 cal to do the job properly?

Sponsored Links
Back