Delamare Road, Cheshunt

S

Shutpa

Son wants to buy 3 fairly expensive t-shirts from a company in Delaware Road, Cheshunt. Anyone live in or near enough that area to verify that the company is a bona fide one. Could pm the company name.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
just buy one at a time then you will not lose all of your money.

Son wants to buy 3 fairly expensive t-shirts from a company in Delaware Road, Cheshunt. Anyone live in or near enough that area to verify that the company is a bona fide one. Could pm the company name.

Why not try common sense, instead of posting on a forum, in a mysterious way? I 'could' post the company name, but prefer not to...

A link to the advert? The company name? My partner used to work for a firm making expensive tshirts, the kits for premier league players, so buying expensive t-shirts, is a waste of money, they cost 2p to make.

You mean yours :D
No I mean his! My son has saved every penny that he got as as a birthday or Christmas present since early on, the result being that at 16, he now has a few grand behind him. That said, there is little chance that he will order anything from a company he feels unsure about.

Sponsored Links
Back