Atmos or Intergas

• Thread starter Brightonguy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cash in hand and no questions asked. :rolleyes:

Have you found one that reads English :eek:

All ligit. They operate in London doing high class plumbing in £multi-million renovations around the West End, Knighsbridge, St.John's Wood, etc. They do what I want and do not give any buck. I would not entertain English plumbers. Shoddy work and attitude is all you get from most of them.

Sponsored Links
Hey Brightonboy , here's a couple of keston C40's we installed circa 2004 , designed and speced by an average domestic 'plumber'. :LOL:

Max flow rate through 'header' is around 0.95 l/s @ a DT of 20c , now more importantly velocity through header is around 0.45 m/s.............

Sponsored Links
Sorry to disappoint.

All my own idea. Including the electrical panel that gives the system hot water priority when the cylinder depletes to certain level.

I can promise you that there is less than 12 inches of 28mm tube in the whole room ;)

Nonsense !!! With two headers and one boiler the Flow and Returns from each boiler should be ideally the same length as one header may grab more flow than the other..

:LOL: :LOL:

"two headers" :mrgreen: , I thought you said in a previous post that you were well aware of the difference between 'headers' and 'manifolds'? , clearly not. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now why don't you enlighten us as to the specification that you are drawing up regarding your heating system?

On second thoughts don't bother.............

ani2.gif

This example shows a system where the primary circuit currently has a higher flow than the secondary circuits. Depending on the velocity from the two CH zones in may case this flow could change as velocity from the CH zone collectively could be higher than the velocity from the boiler.
Come again??? :rolleyes:

Brightonboy obviously doesn't know the difference between flow rate and velocity.

He might just walk away quietly and hopefully not return.

Will someone please take his spade away :LOL:

Racist comments.

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

I see SimonH2 put you in your place on the AV forum :LOL:

:rolleyes:

If SimonH2 or any other keen amatures want to disagree with me then that's fine, I've no problem with that. It does not make them right though.

Interesting that you only listen to those who tell you what you want to hear. As for drumming up business I really wish I hadn't given you a list of good AV guys now, I will have to warn them. I wouldn't wish you as a client on anyone.

BB has certainly done some googling & somewhat getting the idea but missing the issues on a few (important) items.

Bizarre how this person can entangle some of the big hitters ( all be it he try's foolishly to belittle them :rolleyes: ) into 9 pages ffs! I take my hat off to him for being a super smoothy troll.
I know its been stated here already - but can u imagine being the poor sod who gets the job :eek: Especially some foreigner lol. Can u imagine the conversations? talk about the blind leading the blind.
Sad he thinks that humble plumbers can not understand never mind design heating systems (even though our have to comply - where his apparently dont have to? - I am sure these multi million pound foreigners will be happy to do any old carp if he assures them he knows best :LOL:
In the valley of the blind - the one eyed man is king :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back